MxF ᵉˣᵒᵗᶤᶜ ˢᵗᵒʳᶤᵉˢ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃᶤᶰᵗ ᵒᶠ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyrelle

☽ 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
Local time
Today 3:02 PM
❝Gɪʀʟs ᴏғ sᴀᴛɪɴ, ɢɪʀʟs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴛᴏɴᴇ, ɢɪʀʟs ɪɴ ᴅʀᴇssᴇs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʙᴏɴᴇ.❞

Important Information that you will need to know, but I've hidden behind a tag so that It doesn't completely bore you.

— Mother/son pairings.
— Dub-con. Rape is rape, keep it that way.
— Any of my girls being older than your guys. I'm just not interested in playing an older character.
— Gags. I find them very restrictive, therefore do not use them on my girls, please.
— Bad grammar. It's really hard to sink my teeth into a story if my partner doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're', I apologize.

Welcome to my thread, my name's Zyrelle but you can call me whatever! Below are a few different ideas of stories I'd love to develop! Credit to the original owner of some of these, I love 'em! <3

Exhibit A
"The sensation of long, dirty nails digging into her arm coaxed a frustrated mumble from Muse B, as she followed blindly, becoming gradually more aware of the heavy rain pouring down on top of her head. It seeped through the canvas bag over her face, leaving her soaking from top to bottom."
Exhibit B
"Muse A's eyes shifted downward at his sliced hand, and the crimson trail that was continuing to carve its way down his palm, and gently removed his fingers from the folds of Muse B's clothes. Avoiding Muse B's gaze, he simply nodded in response to their concern, admiring how the blood glinted in the yellow light. It was still fresh. Muse A lifted his hand, and pressed his thumb against Muse B's lower lip, smearing dark red over the soft flesh like a thick coating of lipgloss."
Exhibit C
"She watched absently as Muse A's syringe filled up with a tar-like substance, glimmering red in the artificial lights above them inside the office. The buzzing of electricity seemed to spread through Muse B's trembling form, hair standing on end, her eyes wide with fascination as Muse A pressed the prick of the syringe against her bare forearm."

I'd love to focus primarily on C! I've always loved the idea of such a story. But any of them are fine! <3

Trigger warnings - Violence, Non-con, Abuse, Substance use, Toxic relationships. Dark themes.
Requirements - Third person. Able to play a sadistic manipulative bastard.
Multiple characters will also be a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom