All ⛤Trust Thy Neighbour⛤ (Horror/Murder Mystery) [[//OPEN]]

Malice

Goblin King
Local time
Today 6:03 PM
Pronouns
Your/Majesty
⛤[[Welcome]]⛤

Shamelessly copy pasta'ing this from one of my other roleplay sites because I've wanted to run the idea before but can't be arsed to write it all out again. Essentially looking for a horror themed 'murder mystery' type roleplay, small-ish group. I'll GM the thing as some sort of non-benevolent being, while one of the players gets to secretly be a psychotic murderer and off the rest of you. Or maybe you'll figure it all out and catch them first. Who knows. 🙃

Genre: Contemporary/Cyberpunk, Horror, Angst, Mystery
Pairing: Any x Any (MxF, FxF, MxF; trans and NB friendly)
Plot/Smut Ratio: Are you really thinking about sex at a time like this?! Wo am I kidding, course you are. 100:0 to 70:30 (plot:smut) depending on players preferences

Plot
For this, mostly I am thinking something akin to the manga Rabbit Doubt. If you've not read it, some students have been playing an online game, 'Rabbit Doubt', where one person is a 'wolf' or 'liar', and they have to kill the 'Rabbits', while not having their identity found out. Essentially, the real life Werewolf card game.

Anyway, they all meet up, wind up drugged and wake up in an abandoned warehouse with one of them brutally murdered. Turns out, they've been put into a real life version of the game; one of them is the murderer, but they have no idea who and have to try and figure it out before they all wind up killed.

I'm looking for something along the lines of strangers/friends waking up in an abandoned building, with a killer on the loose, and having to figure out who it is. Cue mistrust and dodgy morals and lots of drama and angst and bloodshed.

If interested, feel free to drop a message below or shoot me a PM. I'll update when/if this gets enough interest.

Back
Top Bottom