Full Name:
Nickname/Pseudoname:

Height:
Weight:

Hair Color:
Eye Color:

Build:
Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks:
Character Description: [If no picture or different than picture, describe your character here.]
Sexual Orientation:

Short-Term Goals: [Ex: Bachelors degree]
Long-Term Goals: [Ex: Married with 5 kids]

Skills: [Ex: Martial Artist / Criminology / Botany]
Personality:
Relationship Status:

○◙♥Racial Information♥◙○

Race: [What ESO race are you]
Racial Traits: [Gills / Fur / Claws]
Racial Perks: [Underwater Breathing / Increased Speed]

○◙♥Skills and Abilities♥◙○

Abilities: [Magic? Conjuration?]

Skills: [Stealth / Swords / Medium Armor]

○◙♥Background♥◙○

Family Members
• Mother:
• Father:
• Siblings:
History:
Traumas:

i wasn't sure if you wanted me to use this form specifically, but here is what i have at the moment. is that alright? i'd be using liesl, the first character on the list. ^^'

i wasn't sure if you wanted me to use this form specifically, but here is what i have at the moment. is that alright? i'd be using liesl, the first character on the list. ^^'
Nope! Your character works just fine! Just a base skeleton for those who may not of had one

Full Name: Kairen Viridian
Nickname/Pseudoname: Kai

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130lbs

Birthmonth: May
Sign: The Mage

Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Sky Blue

Build: Lean
Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks: Clan Tattoos
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Short-Term Goals: Go on an adventure to experience life.
Long-Term Goals: None currently set. Only an urge to be her own person.

Personality: Kai is abrasive, blunt, and to the point. Never one to beat around the bush, Kai is honest and no-nonsense. While she understands tact is needed in certain political and emotional circumstances, for the most part, she isn't known among her friends as the hugger. Loyal to a fault for her friends and the first to stand up and defend for what she believes in. Family was a born tradition for her, but family isn't about blood to her, but loyalty and trust. Kai is kind and has a soft spot for animals and children.
Relationship Status:

○◙♥Racial Information♥◙○

Race: Breton
Racial Traits: Breton's are a bit on the shorter side.
Racial Perks: Resistant to Magic / Stronger Magic / Dragonskin Ability

○◙♥Skills and Abilities♥◙○

Abilities: Conjuration[N] / Restoration[N] / Alteration[J] / Mysticism[N] / Illusion[A]

Skills: Alchemy[J] / Axe[E] / H-to-H[J] / Marksman[N] / Pole-Arm[J] / Medium Armor[E] / Botany[E] / Athletics [J] / Block[J] / Mercantile [N] / Acrobatic[N] / Weapon-Smithing[E] / Survival[E]

○◙♥Background♥◙○

Family Members
• Mother: Shai Viridian [41]
• Father: Kayn Viridian [52]
• Siblings: [Brother] Shayn Viridian [25]
History: Kai was born into a prestigious family in a small hamlet on the outskirts of Mount Anthor. A hardy people built into the cold, her village consisted of Nords, Breton's, and some woad. As one of the council families, hers was looked upon with esteem, respect, and honor. Generations of leading a village into a fruitful life. Her family was known for their honor and fairness. Her brother was to take over after her father stepped down from his position, which was soon. Every chamber lord was to pass down their mantle after 25 years of service. If a suitable heir was produced, the heir would take over, otherwise anyone from any family found suitable could run.

Her mother, as matriarch of her family, had a role that looked over the family itself and all internal things. Kai was to take over from her mother, but with a free spirit, her mother found it hard to tame their daughter. Taking up as many skills as she could learn out in the wilds and fighting skills from fellow villagers and travelers, she wanted to be free of her village and a restrained life. She had plenty of friends and was well liked into the village, but often chastised by her older brother for standing out and making of mess of family things.

Traumas: Claustrophobic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom