All A Few Ideas I'm Interested In

Currently reading:
All A Few Ideas I'm Interested In

AwkwardGuy1

Emperor
Local time
Today 6:27 AM
I'll be posting a few idea that I'm looking to roleplay on here. If anyone is interested please feel free to PM me.

First of all I am looking for someone who can play a dominant role in which they humiliate MC either on purpose or unknowingly.

Secondly the ideas involve the same ideas of YC excessively bundling up MC in tons of winter clothes and feeding MC a lot of food.

Idea 1: New Neighbor
YC just moves in next door to MC and after meeting MC YC become increasingly overprotective and overbearing towards MC to the point that it's embarrassing MC. The reason YC could be acting this way is due to the loss of a close family member.

Idea 2: College Bully
MC is a new transfer student and YC bullies and humiliate him on and off campus due to how weak and pathetic he is.

Idea 3: Coat Demon
MCs mom gets him a new coat and makes him wear it to college during the fall. Unfortunately, for MC the coat has a demon, YC, attached to it who enjoys humiliating MC by possessing other people nearby and doesn't want him to remove the coat.

Idea 4: Grandma Stuffum
If anyone is familiar with Codename: KND, I would like for someone to play the role of Grandma Stuffum, or a character similar in nature. In this roleplay all characters are strictly to be 18 and over, the only cannon characters to appear would be Stuffum and her minions. If you would like to discuss more about this idea message me.

Idea 5: Babysitter

YC gets pranked by some bullies who usually bully MC. They give YC my address and pay you for babysitting services that you had placed flyers for throughout the college campus, which it is later discovered both our character's attend. YC, being older than my character, is persistent on looking after him despite him explaining that there's been a misunderstanding. YC would be extremely overprotective of MC to the point where it humiliates MC on and off campus.

Idea 6: Sci-Fi Idea that someone told me about but then randomly ghosted me.

So the universe takes place in an alternate history future where WW2 never happened. As a result, the United States never stopped being isolationist, Great Britain was able to remain an empire, the USSR never fell, and the UN was never formed. Fast forward a while, earth is running out of resources, and each of the three superpowers, plus a coalition of independent nations that banded together, decide to build massive generation ships and send them out towards a group of four solar systems that each have habitable planets in them. These systems are hundreds of years away, and while the planets are habitable, they're not exactly earth like, so during the long journey the people on each colony ship begin to genetically modify their descendants to fit the planets they'll be on better.

The American ship, which included Canada and Mexico, is heading towards a planet that has lower gravity and atmosphere, so they become taller and thinner over the centuries in preparation.

The USSR ship is heading towards a world that's a high-gravity water world, so they become shorter and stouter and modify themselves to have gills.

The UK ship is headed towards a wintery planet so they give themselves thicker skin and higher body temperatures.

Finally, the Coalition ship is heading to a world that covered in alien plant life, so they've evolved themselves to be very adaptable because they aren't sure what exactly to expect.

So the story could take place on board a colony ship, or in the time that they're first settling their planets, or at a time where they're competing for the rich asteroid belts in between these four solar systems.

My character would be a skinny human apart of the American/ Canadian/ Mexican ship who ends up being stranded on the wintry planet inhabited by the UK after some circumstances result in him being off board while trying to gather resources only available on the wintry planet. If you would like to talk more about this idea, this is the bare bones and the only information I received for this idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom