All A Haven to Inhabit (All characters welcome!)

Currently reading:
All A Haven to Inhabit (All characters welcome!)

47Haven

Tomboy Appreciator
Local time
Today 7:45 PM
Pronouns
Any
Brief Intro
I'm 47Haven, but you can just call me 47 for brevity. I personally prefers playing as F/TF/Fu in an FxF settings, but I don't mind the other type of pairings, if the situation/genre/your character is just right. I do have an F-List for more in-depth list of stuffs that I'm into. I usually create a character based on the world that we decide upon, so rather than having a set of characters, I have a set of circumstances instead. The hope is that I can tweak my characters to your liking/fetish, and that you'd do the same. I definitely won't be pushing certain kinks that you're not into, and again, I hope the feeling's mutual. I am willing to negotiate almost everything as long as the general concept of the story is there, but the keyword is 'negotiate', so let's not force each other to do something they won't enjoy. Oh and to preface, I usually don't do fandom-based RP, at most I'm willing to do RP based on an established world, but I'd rather not write within the canon story of the fandom, and I won't RP as or with established characters.

What I do, and what I want You to do
I'd really appreciate it if you read through these points before sending me a PM. It'll be great if you can match my habit, but I'm open to compromises, so just hit me up and we can discuss if it's something we can work with.
  • Posting Speed: One Post a Day to A Few Posts a Week, depending on my schedule and works, and the amount of RP I'm currently on (check my signature for my current active RP).
  • Writing Levels: Intermediate. Most posts will be around 400-600 words or around 2-3 paragraphs. More if there's more to do.
  • OOC Post Length: Due to the timezone difference, if there's any, I'd like it if we're PMing each other, that it's not a one-liner PM, so that we can get all the things that needs to be discussed out faster. I'd appreciate it if your first PM contains
    • What kind of pairing you're interested in
    • What role/character you want to be playing as
    • Which kind of situation/prompts from my RT that you prefer, if any
    • Your favorite number just to show you read this part
    • Any conflicts with the expectation listed within this list
    • OR your own pairings and story, please list as much details as you want to reveal.
  • Plot Balance: More plot than romance. About 80% plot and 20% smut.
  • Don't ghost, please. I'd rather have you say "You're insufferable to RP with and I wouldn't wish you to my worst enemy" and drop the RP than just ghost me.
  • If you're unable to post, please inform me about it. Even simple stuff like 'Hey heads up, the post will be late' is enough, rather than having no news at all. Any reason is welcome, even to stuff like 'Not feeling it'.
  • I'd drop by your DM to check if you're still around within a week of no news, more if we're on a weekly schedule, and if it went for another week with no further news, I'll consider the RP ghosted.
  • I also match my posting speed with my partner. If you post daily, I might post daily if the time allows, and so on. Please let me know about your expectation as well on how much post you expect.
  • I don't mind if you're not always grammatically correct, but expect me to correct your post if it has rather major mistake. I really don't mind if you're still learning the language, and you're trying to improve by RPing. I correct not to be pedantic, but so that you can improve.
  • I do a lot of detailing, both in RP and world-building, and during character sheets writeup, so do expect a lot of walls of texts. I enjoy reading as much as writing, so again, please take as much time as you need to write a proper post instead of rushing. No one-liners/dialog only post though.
  • I'm definitely down for OOC chat, just that I might be a bit awkward at first.
  • I am fine with playing NPCs. Usually, NPCs that I wrote can be controlled by both parties, and that applies to NPCs you wrote, unless stated otherwise.
  • I can both do world-building and story development (active), but I would prefer if you could also contribute in both world-building and story development.
    • This'll be a point that I'll push for and I really look for from you. I really adore this part of RPing, as it allows for two ideas to blend complementing the story that we're writing. Please don't just react to what I posted, please add your own ideas of what the world is, what exists around the character, how the world should behave, or even steer the way the story is going forward.
    • It's our story, so don't treat what I wrote as an ironclad fact. I wrote the prompts more as a hook, something to get interested in, not 'the exact story that I want to RP in', which is why I don't include that many details.
  • I love romance, to the point where it's rather mandatory for me, but I want the actual plot to happen as well. I want our character to develop organically first, from first time meeting to actually getting hitched. I couldn't give an estimate as to how long it'll get to the fun part, as it varies between our characters' situation, but expect more than an in-universe week or so.
  • The plot balance is not a strict percentage, and I can be persuaded to have more smut, or earlier smut. I just want the smut to flow naturally with the story. For example, hatefuck/non-con can happen in the story, but it would have some impact onto the overall dynamic of the relationship, such as my character might not be as relaxed around yours.
  • If you don't feel like continuing, then tell me so, I won't hold any grudges for that. If you want to change something, or you don't agree with something that I post, say it, and in most cases, I'll change it. If not, I will try to explain why I do things that way. If we don't click, then don't feel obligated to continue on. I will do the same as well, so no need to ghost or silently keeping contempt.

Genres, Themes, and Character Archetype
I generally mix and match genres, so think of this list as 'ingredients' that I'd like to add. For example, I don't mind a fantasy-post-apocalyptic-cyberpunk RP, where elves and dwarves lives with humans in a cyberpunk city with that level of technology, which has been devastated by nuclear bomb/monster attack (or what you'd usually call Phantasy Star). The one with 👾 symbol indicates the one I'm really craving for.
Themes
  • Cyberpunk 👾
  • Steampunk 👾
  • Sci-Fi
  • Mecha 👾
  • Fantasy (high and low)
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Survival
  • Superheroes/Vigilantes 👾
  • Dystopian future
  • Crime Fiction
  • Alternate History
  • Western/Spaghetti-western
  • Special forces/Mercenaries
  • Myth-based, in specifics Norse, Japanese, Slavic, and Greek/Roman 👾
    • Think stuff like American Gods or Percy Jackson, rather than retelling of the actual myth
  • Organized Crimes/Assassin Guild
  • Gentleman Thieves 👾
  • Cafe/Bar/FnB regulars-staff
Genres
  • Romance - A must 👾
  • Action-Drama - The staples of my RP experience 👾
  • Adventure
  • Slice-of-Life
  • Dark and Grit - Less like Batman, but more like 'realistic'. Includes stuff like discrimination, social isolation/ostracization, that kind 👾
  • Mystery
  • Thriller (NOT horror)
  • Comedy 👾
  • Noir
  • Conflicting Ideals/The Shades of Grey - I like to explore situation where the ideals of the characters get tested, like sacrificing someone
  • Opposite attracts 👾
  • Realism - other than the previously mentioned grittier stuff, also includes stuff like 'if your character is the only one with that kind of powerful magic, then YC would either be wanted, outlawed, or incredibly sought out by many'
  • Explainable technologies/power - An extension to the realism genre. I don't mind extremely powerful technologies/power, but either it has to come with a drawback, or it has some explanation as to why it's that powerful, or comes with lots of restriction. Teleportation, for example, either has to disable you after teleporting (like extreme motion sickness), only in a short distance, or you need to stay incredibly still for a few minutes. I don't really demand explanation for 'magic' or so, but I don't really like it if 'magic' is the be all and end all explanation.

Prompts and Ideas
Please don't think that it's the very thing that I want to RP, just the idea of it. I welcome any ideas that you throw my way, even one that I didn't list here, and we can work to make a better story together! The viewpoint of the prompt isn't always indicative of my own preferred role, so do feel free to come to me to discuss which role you want.

>Prompts are curated here<

NEW IDEA 07/17 v
  • A famous celebrity/singer/actor felt tired of the spotlight and the high class lifestyle decided to take a sabbatical to take a break. They felt that there's no relationship they could forge that wasn't based around their fame, or with ulterior motive. However, due to their fame and popularity, everywhere they go they got recognized, and ends up unable to take a break, having to move to another place. After a while, moving around without any success, they came across the other character, who lives in their home trailer, adopting mostly nomad lifestyle. At first, when the famous was approached, they thought that they were recognized, but to their surprise, the luddite didn't even recognize them. Instead, they were approached to help with fixing their trailer and pushing it. Intrigued, the famous decided to tag along with the luddite, finally being able to experience relationship with someone who likes them not because of their fame.
  • The celebrity had it all. All the things money could buy, and all the stuff connections and fame can get you. But despite all that, they felt suffocated by all the responsibility and limitation, and thus disappeared. In reality, they just went back to their hometown, a rural village in a remote area. So remote that there's barely any internet or TV station. It was here that they realized what they've been missing out: cooking. And by that, it meant that they couldn't even boil water without making some complication. Thankfully, a fellow villager saw this and helped them. Most of their interaction revolves around teaching the celebrity how to cook, but the celeb enjoyed their time together.

• An organized crime member who's also known as the neighborhood handywoman, gaining the trust of the people and at the same time fortifying her alibi; A detective who's hellbent on exposing the crime family, but only have the handywoman as the sole lead to the family.
  • An undercover detective who joined the family because she was recruited by her childhood friend, who's a high ranking officer in the family, and a low-ranking member who, despite finding out the real identity of the undercover, could not get anyone to trust her. Worse still, she was then assigned jobs with the undercover to 'build up trust and camaraderie', or face punishment from the higher-up
  • A crime family member and a detective, who has been chasing the member for days and nights, ends up in a natural disaster which sent them somewhere alien, deserted, or far away from their home. If they want to survive, then they have to work together with each other, trying not to tear each other's throat, and set aside their ideals, lest they argue about how to get some food till they die of starvation.

• A junkyard diver who built her own mech from scraps/found an ancient mech, and ended up being toe to toe with the much more modern mech due to the modern tech being unable to detect the ancient technology; A mechanic who's really interested in ancient mech/how the scrap mech could even stand, and ends up helping the junkyard pilot out of curiosity or for her personal gain; A rival pilot, who despite being considered one of the better pilots in her lineup, ended up losing to the junkyard pilot due to her dependence on technology, and has since been hounding the junkyard pilot for a rematch.
  • A pilot that comes from low social class, and a pilot who's born into very distinguished family. One was trained by the best instructors one could find, the other was trained by the grueling daily battle for survival in the dog eat dog world of the outskirts. Both ended up being equal to each other, and hating each other's guts for what each stood for. However, neither of them could deny the fact that they also envy how the other lived their life. The unbridled freedom to be whoever you want to be of the lower class, or the safety, security, and stability only the upper class could afford?
  • An unaffiliated mechanic who gained a regular in the form of one of the mercenary mech pilot. At first, their relationship was strictly business, just like the mechanic prefers, but after the nth time the pilot returned with broken mech and almost equally broken bodies, the mechanic couldn't help but feel for the pilot, even if it's just a little bit.
  • A pair of childhood friends, who both achieved their childhood dream of being a mech pilot and fighting for their colony. Problem is, both of them ended up on the opposite side of each other, fighting for different ideals, and different futures for the colony. The two still meets within the neutral zone, within the bar where they frequent before the war, whenever they want to get a drink or food, and maintained a barely amiable relationship. However, both of them knows that sooner or later, one of them would have to be the one to end the dream of the other if nothing changed.

• A non-superpowered vigilante that was wronged by the city, and swore to break the city free from the grip of the megacorp, or die trying; A heroine with superpower who thought that she was fighting for justice, but turns out her 'justice' has always been manipulated by the megacorp.
  • An anti-heroine and heroine, who both has to tolerate each other for the sake of peace. Neither liked the method of the other, but can't really argue with the result, as both of them does fight against a common enemy. Both of them has conflicting superpower, so they don't really work well with each other, but if they were to fight, a sizable part of the city would be destroyed. Doesn't stop them from arguing every so often though, or even brawling without their superpower since the other side interrupted their work for what they considered 'out of line'.
  • A non-powered heroine, who tried her best to fix the town she's in through the use of gadgets and training, had their heroic streak interrupted by a superpowered vigilante/anti-heroine. The heroine largely disagree with how the anti-heroine does stuff, but she couldn't do anything against her superpower. Worse still, the anti-heroine took interest in the heroine, and ends up following her around, doing all the stuff that she hasn't been able to do before, and being a much more efficient hero.

• Someone who's born without any magic aptitude, and had to survive in a magic-centric world with physical strength alone; A magic prodigy who's able to learn all the magics with enough time and dedication, but who's also attached to the magicless girl, for one reason or another.
  • A sheltered person who's born with strong magic aptitude, but was born in a world where no one knows that magic exist. One day, when trying to explore her magic in a forest, she was caught casting a spell by someone who's highly interested in the supranatural. Instead of getting freaked out and announced the fact that magic exist, this person instead kept silent, and watched intently, waiting for more magic to happen. The two of them then regularly meets, exchanging interest and ideas. This bond would soon be tested however, through the fire of the torches that the villagers carries, denouncing the 'witches'.
  • A couple of friend whose life got turned upside down when one of them unknowingly casted a forbidden magic spell. The law came knocking down, and she's whisked away to the dungeons, leaving the other alone. The friend tried her hardest to free her friend, but to no avail. Until one day, the dungeon burned down, the magistrate office is in ruin, and standing on top of the ruins, laughing maniacally, is the other friend. 'I only chose to embrace who I am, unlike this world who tries its hardest to get rid of me'
  • A world where the notion of 'good magic' and 'bad magic' is being challenged. Necromancy found their niche in production lines, using the undead for mass-producing, voodoo magic has been used as an alternate treatment for diseases, while magic like healing magic has been used by torturer to infinitely torture before healing them again, and buffing magic has been misused as some sort of drugs.

• A sky pirate captain bound for the gallows if she didn't take up this mission; An infamous criminal sentenced to the same fate as the captain. Both send on a suicide mission that they weren't supposed to return from, and ironically, if they could ever return, full pardon and a new life awaits them. One couldn't refuse as they had someone waiting for them, the other wouldn't want to refuse as they wanted a glorious end to their life.
  • A wanted criminal, perpetually on the run, who happened to stumble onto a poor sap's newly bought airship; The poor sap who had been saving their allowance for ages to buy their first airship, only to have it hijacked by a criminal and used as their hideout for the foreseeable future. The criminal didn't want the poor sap, but they're the one biologically tied to the airship, and as such, the only one who could make the airship take off, and the poor sap didn't have a choice, as their life is on the line.
  • A genius, but ultimately a pariah steam construct inventor who had dedicated their life onto designing the first fully sentient steam golem. Nothing ever worked, as any attempt of emulating conscience ended up overloading the golem's mainframe. Until one day, they discovered information about an ancient magic gemstone that could potentially become a life source. Problem is, no one wanted to help the inventor to go over leagues and spelunk ancient temples for some tall tale. Well, except for one, a thief who had some knacks of inventing themselves, but sees steam technology as just that, technology, and believed that conscience would just reduce the efficiency of the golems.
  • The crown heir, hailed by all, worshipped by many, hated by a few. The royal life wasn't as great as some may envision it however, as they find it extremely suffocating and just wanted out of the palace and experience the real world. One day, that time came for them, when a dazzling thief crashed their small airship onto the window, and started looting the palace. Seeing the chance, the crown heir slipped onto their ship unnoticed, before the thief and their airship took off. The next day, the thief woke up to having a hefty bounty on her head, not only for looting the palace, but also for treason and kidnapping the crown heir. Frustratingly, the crown heir refused to return, and even threatened to jump off the airship if the thief returned to the city, so now the thief had to babysit the crown heir, while letting them see the outside world. Turns out, it's not as great as they envision it either.

• A Warforged, specifically designed for stealth and subterfuge for the King's Dark Lantern, lost their owner and master in the Mourning Mist. Having no order, no one to follow, or no one to answer to, the Warforged decided one day to just wander the land aimlessly, hoping to find a meaning for their life. The curious Warforged met many interesting new characters, picked up habits and hobbies from the people they met, even took up new vocation as a bard and befriended another adventurer. However, the gnawing question still remains, is what they're doing considered sentience? Or is it just 'something they imitated' from what they saw? Of course, no one just upped and leave the Dark Lantern without future consequences either, even for a masterless Warforged.
  • "It is not a bug, it's a feature" is what the AI's inventor kept telling the others. The fact still remains, the AI is faulty, it has a persistent bug that caused it to ask 'why'. The AI was made as a search engine, and it was supposed to just spew out answer from the database whenever they were questioned, and instead of achieving that goal, the AI ended up becoming a self-learning self-improving AI. It didn't take long until the AI reached the questions without concrete answers. Question like what is the meaning of life? Why people love? What happened after death? Questions, that even the inventor couldn't answer themselves. So perhaps, the answer they seek lies outside the boundary of the database and the research facility...
  • A lonely inventor, genius level intellect, abysmal level of empathy and social skill. They didn't need other human, and so, they created their own friend. Modeled the golem after their perfect preferences, fed it lines of dialogues and interest that aligns with the inventor's, and 'breathed life' onto it. It should have been perfect, but with life comes consciousness, and with consciousness, awareness. With awareness, questions. Instead of just spewing the lines and showering the inventor with fake interest, the golem instead started asking why did it felt compelled to say those lines, to like those things, or find the inventor irresistible. Instead of hate however, the inventor found this derivation endearing, and instead of creating a love doll that only serve their desire of the flesh, they instead created, a friend.

• Thief x Newbie Thief
  • Thief x Partner
  • Thief x Rival Thief 👾
  • Waitress x Café Regular
  • Waitress x Co-worker
  • Serial Killer x Detective
  • Serial Killer x Victim
  • Serial Killer x Serial Killer
  • Survivor x Survivor
  • Reverse trap x Trap

Aaaaand that's all I hope! Thanks a bunch for reading this far, sorry for the amount of texts I puts out >< If you have any questions, anything regarding the RP/prompt, feel free to shoot a PM! I look forward to seeing, and hopefully RPing with you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom