A Little Hello From Hell

Currently reading:
A Little Hello From Hell

Local time
Today 9:29 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
Hi There! I'm Lady! I am a young woman trying to navigate her way through her first year of college. I am majoring in theatre and minoring in psychology but I am also taking a few writing classes as well. I've been writing for fun for about six years and roleplaying for about four years with friends. I love fantasy and slice of life roleplays and will write anything mxm or mxf. I'm very open to other genres as and love creating worlds with other people. There's nothing more fun than creating characters and bringing worlds to life that you just can't wait to write! I also draw and play a few different musical instruments and have two fur babies back at home that I miss greatly. A husky named Loki and a German Shepard named Schatzi.

Anyways, that's all for me! I can't wait to get out there and start writing with everyone and getting to know people! ^-^

Last edited:
Hello Lady, welcome to I.S. I hope that you have a wonderful time while you are here and find all the stories you could want to write about. I wish you luck with your schooling and I'm sure you're going to do great.

Back
Top Bottom