Any A Paranormal Shift

Currently reading:
Any A Paranormal Shift

Voluptia Reign

But first.... coffee.
♔ Champion ♔
Local time
Today 3:27 PM
Salutations and welcome to one of Vol's temporary request threads. I created this one with the soul intention that it wouldn't get lost within my main as it's an idea that's presently nattering at me and the more I think about it the more my hamster runs on its wheel. If you aren't familiar with my writing or who I am, please see my main request thread located Here as it will give you a general lay out of what you can expect, what I expect, as well as links to other current works if you so wish to skim before investing your time. In keeping this short and to the point, majority of your inquiries can be found within that one thread. This is merely to hold the plot line until I move it to my main.

So... that being said. This is the idea.

---
The time era takes place around the 1730's, New Orleans. Heavy with French influences, but with a twist. Not everyone is human, but with so much tension and political unrest revealing themselves to be anything but isn't a viable option. Many are hidden in the shadows, while some walk in plain sight. Others are able to use glamours that mask their appearance or give off an air of illusion while some utilize the means of suggestion and thought to make humanity see what they want. Regardless of who or what they are, remaining quiet is a key point to keeping their survival and goes as an unspoken code among all mythical kind. Don't draw too much attention, or face the consequences when one does. Who knows, your own kin may not take kindly to having someone disrupt the system.

Business goes on as usual. Humanity thinks its on the cusp of greatness and cultivation while mythic beings live in secret, knowing full well of such naivety and greed. They have no need for political gain nor do they really seek out such power plays for control. Save for perhaps a few unsavory souls who may want to over run and enslave the human race.. but hey, that all comes with time. Be it necromancers wanting to turn everyone into brainless ever hungry ghouls or a humans quest to wipe out all magickal kind. Such quests and trials will develop within the story, as will a vast majority of the characters and twists within it.

This piece will contain male and female characters played by me, if you wish to use multiple then that is entirely up to you. But for the sake of the story and plot, there will be a multitude of characters that show up throughout the story and different scenes. Some will die, so don't get attached. While others much like an underdog will rise to the occasion to become a hero or unseen villain. There will be violence, gore, possible romance and potential for smut. That, I leave to the comforts of the partner.

That being said.. my next introduction will not be the most polite of characters.

Lunabella Whispers, clairvoyant and telepathic with minuscule telekinetic traits. She is new to her trade, having come of age and into her gifts, she hardly knows what she's doing much less control. She is unskilled, untrained and highly unpredictable especially when her emotions get the best of her. She is a dark creature, preferring to keep to herself as opposed to socializing on her own accord, which is a far cry considering her family is quite well off and no stranger to gala's and balls. Unfortunately for her, her abilities had skipped generations on her heritage and thus both her living parents are human. Connecting with them will be a trying time for dear Lunabella, as she's not only trying to come to terms with who she is but how to control her gifts while remaining hidden. Upon her 19th birthday, she inherits a doll by way of messenger with no name or address. Much alike the Annabelle story, this is no ordinary doll and in the possession of someone as unskilled and naive as she is, it can be a grave weapon that seeks to destroy the tranquil peace of human kind. A beastly spirit inhabits this doll and wages war within Luna's head at every twist and turn, seeking to corrupt her and drag her further into darkness. A choice that she isn't likely to ignore when the pulls and webs weave tighter around her.

Never having so much as kissed a boy much less held hands with one, Lunabella is an awkward soul and very shy at that. A wallflower who will not approach and won't speak unless spoken to. Where your character comes in I will leave up to you and how you wish to fit into the story. Be it a villain who seeks to control her or a hero who wants to save her soul. I will leave it open for romance, if swooning a troubled woman on the edge of spiritual upheaval is for you. Same can be said for the smut levels or varying degree of such. Be it consensual or forced, I don't see this as being a fluffy or vanilla piece. It will get dark, so if rape scenes and psychological torture are not for you, this piece may not be for you. But... if you're a weirdo like me and finds enjoyment in challenging themselves and torturing their characters... which I'm suspecting quite a fair few are, I'm sure someone is bound to find this piece enjoyable.

Thank you for your time.~

Much love,
V

Back
Top Bottom