Unspecified A Quinn Request

Currently reading:
Unspecified A Quinn Request

Quinn

Knight
Local time
Today 11:17 AM
Hello, I'm Quinn! I am new to this site, not new to roleplaying but I am out of touch with it. I'm very excited to get back to it.

I am in love with fantasy, horror, and the supernatural. I don't really like science fiction, but time travel stuff is awesome. Romance is okay, but I'm currently not looking for it in my RPs at all. I'm used to action sequences in RPs.

As long as you're giving me something to work off in your responses, I don't care about how long they are.

I am not in the mood for sexual activities in my RPs right now, that may change later. No abuse or domestic violence.
I prefer to make original characters even if I'm playing a fandom game.

I am here to make friends, not just RP. I love chatting OOC with my RP partners about the game and random stuff. Please feel free to chat me up even if you don't want to RP with me.

I am flexable to ideas, both cutting them and even combining them. I want to hear others input!

I will update this as I get RP ideas to share.

Ideas:
A Haunted Building of some kind (Paranormal)
College of Supernaturals learning their abilities (based off a novel idea of mine)
Pirates

Fandoms I've RPed before or like a lot:

Bleach

Naruto

Pirates of the Caribbean

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer

House of Night (this is a book series)

My Candy Love

There may be more, just ask…

It's my favorite book series!!! I even have the oracle deck (not on me sadly) for the series. I'm a tarot reader and found Nyx as a goddess through that series.
I am heckin' surprised!! It's been super rare to find someone else that likes that series! Let alone Nyx through it! 😮

Wonder how a BTVS and HoN crossover would look. Had an idea that someone unrelated to the Scoobies in BTVS encountered them after a certain Chaotic Halloween, for some strange reason having not only retained, but awoke new gifts from his 'Halloween outfit'.

Ooooh a paranormal roleplay sounds perfect with halloween coming up!

Back
Top Bottom