MxF A Royal Affair

Currently reading:
MxF A Royal Affair

KingFaisal

King Of Hearts
Local time
Tomorrow 3:04 AM
Well, it's a simple roleplay but complicated. It's basically a complicated story. You will be playing as a princess/queen. It's intense And gripping. You will be a sub in this. Your character will be charming, polite, cheerful and just fun to be with. Flirty, tease. To my serious, and cold emotionless character. this is an super hot roleplay where a king and his brother lust after you. You are married to the king.

I'm searching for An experienced. Imaginative. And who can convey their emotions through words And detailed. Not too much but enough to keep the story moving forward. I would expect at least 2 paras, reluctance is a very big kink of mine. So if you're going to play the easy character. Not interested. I need challenge. Who plays hard to get But at the same time. They are polite.

Well if you have anything please feel free to ask! If you want to say a few things that could better our roleplay please do. I want you to enjoy this as much as I would! It's our roleplay! Rest assured you will be entertained!

I do play multiple characters.

I'm interested! Let me know if you wanna to this plot with me!

Definitely interested! You can pm me for more details if you'd like :)

Back
Top Bottom