sunnydaize

Serf
Local time
Today 5:34 PM
I'm doing this on mobile, buckle up, let's go

About me:
  • Sunny, they/them, 22
  • Work part-time, academia part-time
  • 4 cats: 1 dog... ergo: I'm busy. I am emotionally unavailable during the weekends. I will usually reply Mon-Thurs on a pretty consistent basis.
  • Not the type to bug. Been roleplaying for a hot minute, too chill for my own good.
  • I'm aroace, Roleplay is a way for me to explore meaningful, intimate relationships. Can be ship- does not have to be.
How I Roleplay:
  • 2-5 paragraphs on the reg.
  • I wanna yearn, bro. You ever yearn?
  • I wanna feel. Characters feeling safe and trusting, characters having dynamic and complicated relationships.
  • Characters vary in identity, sexuality, and physicality. Anticipate and be comfortable with trans characters.
  • Characters are often masculine, even if GNC/Non-binary, and are most likely attracted to masculine characters. If I play a lady, and I like playing ladies, I often vary between M/F and F/F. Non-binary is included in these distinctions.
  • Also about characters: I can play canon characters as well as OCs. I am more than happy with OC/OC or Canon/Canon roleplay.
  • Still, I adore Canon/OC roleplay. I prefer to double up either in the same roleplay or a second one, so both of us can get that OC/Canon fun. Please have fleshed out, interesting characters. If you have trans headcanons or other headcanons you want to throw into the mix, just ask me ahead of time! I love them, I just like to know.
  • I will roleplay smut on a case by case basis. I enjoy plot far more than smut, and intimacy far more than roleplaying the act itself. If you want smut, please for the love of god be a switch. Otherwise we can jump cut or, anything else when we get that.
  • OOC Chat is encouraged. Especially if we make our own plot up. Please don't bump me. I try to be as communicable as possible. Be honest, be forthright, be kind.
Fandoms and Themes:

• Netflix's Daredevil/Punisher
  • Marvel (Warily. Inquire within.)
  • Dragon Age Series
  • Mass Effect Trilogy
  • The Magnus Archives
  • Maximum Ride (Just the first three books! It's a guilty pleasure I use primarily for one-off OC plots.)
Again, canon characters are available, I can expand on such as necessary. These are also fandoms I enjoy playing within.

• Victorian Era- The Drama. The Scandals. The dresses. I can't handle it.
  • Historical RPs- 70's, 80's, Wild West,1800's
  • Gritty vigilantes and hero/villain stories- listen I LOVE shit like this. It should show by my everything.
  • Idiots over their head, people trying to take on the world as the world fights back.
  • Mystery- not revealing all there is to say about our characters.
  • Humor within Tragedy. In spite of it.
  • Monster of The Week Style Hunters
  • Fantasy, low-medium-high crank that boy up. But give me something new.
  • Lovecraftian Bigger Than You Will Ever Know Horror
  • Thoughtful and Creative Exploration of Mythos (Fae, Werewolves, etc.)
  • Super powers and their drawbacks.

• Historical RPs will likely do without Misogyny, Homophobia, Transphobia and Racism. It's boring. I'm bored with it.
  • Explicit and graphic abuse
  • Explicit and graphic self-harm
  • Suicide Idealization Or Mentions
  • Hard Drug Use By Our Characters
  • Incest
  • Rape/Non-con (see: lack of smut)
  • Pro-Cop Pro-Military BS

Anywho, it's much later than I thought. If ANY of this peaks your interest feel free to PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom