Currently reading:
MxF (Updated) Looking for New Partners!

Skybright

Count
Local time
Today 7:10 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello! I'm Sky! I've been role-playing for years, ended up taking a break for a while and have decided to get back into it so I've been looking for new partners to make some cool new stories with!! I love roleplays with lots of detail and immersion, so long as it has a solid plot, I'm usually down

I'm extremely flexible. I'm a female, so I prefer female roles however I can also do male roles.

My replies tend to be more on the lengthy side of things, especially if I'm running the plot, because I love giving lots of details and giving my partners enough information about their surroundings to be able to choose a path they like in the story rather than just feel like they're along for the ride! I do work, so I don't usually have my phone on me during the day, however I'll usually reply early in the morning, around lunch, and after work.

I'm totally down with gore, violence, horror, and twisted shit so long as it makes sense with the plot. I'm even cool with main characters dying in terrible ways in certain cases.

I do enjoy smut, and again, very open minded, but also just must make sense with the plot.

Story ideas:
(Still working on writing out my list of ideas but feel free to shoot me a request with any ideas you might have that you'd like to rp out with me!!)

Current craving: anything with a dom male partner. I'm feeling bratty. So a plot with a little conflict between 2 headstrong characters sounds like a blast.

Fandoms: (all using our own OCs and creating our own storyline, simply using the world and combat systems, and in some cases the end goal of these rather than following the same story.)
SAO
HunterxHunter
My Hero Academia

mankind found a planet suitable for life in their time of need as their home planet was rapidly deteriorating. However, with the hostile wildlife, increased gravity, and different atmospheric content, it wasn't compatable with the current human body. In order to bridge that gap and give mankind a chance at survival, they very carefully and selectively spliced human genetics with the native creatures of the planet. It is unknown how long ago that was, as no one on the planet even remembers that other planets exist, much less that they came from another planet. They live in tribes and villages around the world, but their truely special trait is that if an individual becomes in sync with whichever creature dominates their genetics, they are able to shift into that creature.

the setting is feudal Japan, almost 100 years after the Sword Saint sealed away the demon king, having been unable to kill or defeat him despite being the most powerful priest in history. It was all he could do with the last of his life force as fuel, to seal away the fiend. All that was left was a small gold box which held the demon's sealed heart. The box was kept deep in a cave in a mountain, guarded by the temple. Every 15 years a new guardian is sent deep into the cave to watch over the seal, this time, unknown to the priestess who is next in line, the seal is very close to being broken.

this one is pretty open ended with the option for just about any setting, time period, and plotline! If you're interested in this one, we'll just make one that fits us and our characters the best.

I'm tired of the pirate captain and peasant girl trope. I was thinking more along the lines of a pirate ship headed by a female captain is hiring at the slum port of a large major city. So both our characters will be people looking to make a life on the sea for one reason or another. Basically starting from scratch with learning the lifestyle of a pirate, with tons of adventures and tragedies to overcome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom