Character(s) Angel's Characters

Angel_Aureum

The Angel of Life, Death, and Change
Local time
Today 12:20 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Angel's Characters

Here lies a compilation of characters I enjoy roleplaying as. I don't use characters from television, books, etc because I could never do them justice; so all of these characters are originals of my own design. Many of them can be tweaked in ways that allow them to fit into a roleplay. Some dragon species have been inspired from other sources. The artwork is not mine but I find them to be stunning and a perfect representation of my characters. If you wish to start a roleplay with any of these characters, feel free to hit me up and beware of reading backstory as it may be flushed out as we rp.

Without Further Ado
Here are Angel's Characters...​

Last edited:
Captain Catalina Iona

Species: White Tern
Genre: Fantasy Renaissance
Personality: Catalina is confident and smart. Not only does she think quick on her feet, but she is also quick to act. Catalina is not the strongest when it comes to physique, but she makes up for it in wit. When it comes to loyalty, Catalina is top of the game. She is always excited to make new friends and is one of the most welcoming pirates you could ever meet. However, that doesn't mean she will let you off easy if you screw up.

Description: Catalina is a stunning, tanned skinned, amber eyed, white-haired woman. While she is a White Tern, which is a species of seabird, she can also be seen in the form of a human. This phenomenon is a result of a powerful gem known as an iacta stone (pronounced eye-act-uh). An iacta stone can be used by humans and beasts alike. It allows them to either turn human if they are animal; or turn animal if they are human. It grants its wielder only one such form, and multiple iacta stones will never bring about a different one. The owner of the stone must use the same gem to transform back into their original form after using it.
Background:
Catalina was born and raised in the port town of Tarragona. Her family was never rich, never lived in a fancy house, but where happy all the same. Her father and mother were second generation iacta users, and when Catalina was born she became the third. Due to her lifestyle, she became accustomed to people instead of her true species the white tern. Being an only child, Catalina would make as many friends as she could to fill the void of loneliness when her parents were away working.

When Catalina was 12 years old, her father found he could not pay off his debt. Despite how hard he tried, officials threatened to take poor Catalina away. She heard their threats, that she would be sold at an auction, turned into an indentured servant, or perhaps even work for the old undertaker who would pay off her father's debt if she did. This continued for some number of months til at last the threats became reality.

Fearful for her future, Catalina ran away from home. She stowed away on a ship that had made port in her home town. The rocking of the boat, bustling of footsteps, and the sound of heavy waves told Catalina that she was now out at sea. It did not take long for one of the crew to find her. A man, by the name of Ryan, found the poor young lady hiding along barrels in the cargo hold. When he saw how much of a fight she put up after being caught, he became very intrigued by her. Taking Catalina to the captain, he offered to train the stowaway in hopes that she would be allowed to stay.

Catalina was taught by the master gunner Ryan how to use a weapon. He taught her how to use a gun, sword, and dagger. He became her best friend, almost like an uncle. Many among the crew thought it bad luck to have a lady aboard, but others took to her quiet fast and began to teach her the ways of a sailor. They showed her how to use a sextant, a compass, and even allowed her to turn the wheel sometimes.

As Catalina ventured with her new comrades, she soon learned that they were pirates. The ship, known across the sea as the Razor Tooth Galleon, traveled countless miles, searching for treasure like gold and myths. Many of the royal fleets attempt to end the reign of this vessel. On one such battle, between the Razor tooth and the Valiant, the pirates lost their captain and Quartermaster. With the whole ship in chaos, Catalina took a stand and began to bark orders. Thanks to her quick thinking, the pirates were able to win the battle. Afterwards, she was elected Captian, despite only being seventeen years of age. She remained as their captain for many years and helped the pirates accumulate great wealth.

Last edited:
Althea Catherine Chloros
Her name means: Healing Tree of pure green

Species: Human
Genre: Fantasy
Personality: Althea is as delicate as a flower and as regal as a great tree. She walks with her head high but talks to others with a kind and gentle voice. Living a pampered life, Althea has become accustomed to the many comforts of castle life. She is not a capable fighter, nor is she the wisest, but she is an incredible healer thanks to the many medical plants she grows. Her favorite color is a light spring green. Being sensitive to the cold, Althea loves her soft, warm, fur blankets. Many see Althea as a worthy successor to the throne solely for her care toward her citizens. Her gardens are open to the public and feed many of the towns hungry, her herbs aid in their recovery, and her trees shade the people on hot summer days.
Description: Althea is a beautiful light skinned brunette with sea green eyes. Her feminine figure is always well accentuated in high end dresses made of expensive materials like scarlet and silk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom