Character(s) Biologies of Feymild

Currently reading:
Character(s) Biologies of Feymild

Feymild

. . . wolf was sure to follow.
Local time
Today 3:24 AM

floating between us for all to see, your s i n s and my s p o r e s . . .

Similar to Azran (Unknown Artist).jpg
threads: tbd
⠀⠀aȥɾαɳ fαƚαɾ ;

► B A S I C S

alias: Oz, Will o' the Wisps, Sporeling
race: Human
orientation: Heterosexual

► L O O K S

height: 5'11"
build: Lean with lightly toned muscle mass
skin: Lightly tanned, tattoo of a colorful mushroom beneath both ears
hair: Messy, dark brown, slightly below shoulders
eyes: Dark amber

► P E R S O N A

temperament: Phlegmatic
traits: Sweet, lazy, easily bored
likes: Quiet nights, fungi, light exercise, reading, napping
dislikes: Eating mushrooms, needless conflict, arrogance

⠀⠀story ;⠀⠀
information

Either ear is adorned with a little earring that has a small chain hanging from it, dangling a spore-like silver ornament. Wears two bead bracelets, one of them black with a single red bead, and the other red with a single black bead, the former being on his right hand, and the latter on his left.​

childhood

House Fatar engages in vile deeds, and is subsequently shamed by nobility and commoner alike; the name, 'Fatar' is no longer associated with trust, dependability or high status.​

adolescence

Spent in veiled, albeit dwindling luxury, Azran comes into his magics and endures the disdain of wronged peasantry and high-nosed nobles alike.​

adulthood

The Fatar family having no recourse excluding to place all hope in the young master of the house, Azran, the last of their once vast wealth is spent financing his unwilling departure to the Caelestis Academy, headed by none other than the illustrious Willowmaw family. Azran departs for the dangerous college for mages, uninterested in restoring his vain family's name, but altogether too encumbered by the fact that he feels too unmotivated to pursue other means of providing himself a livelihood.​

< / >

can you bear to stomach e i t h e r ?

Last edited:
I count myself an ally of the innocent . . .

6e2c13af59288b2922671564fa2fc686e796f4c3.pnj

leonidas blackmane
— NAME —

leon, kai
— ALIASES —

twenty-four
— AGE —

male
— GENDER —

human
— SPECIES —

bisexual
— ORIENTATION —
< / >
  • d o s s i e r ;

One would be hard pressed to find a man more dedicated to his love for himself, or so stuck up his own vanity that he fails to recognize any way of life that doesn't revolve around his. Revered by the Stillwarn community as their legendary, idolized executioner, he spent the previous eight years putting some distance between the heads and the shoulders of criminals his people deemed guilty of just about any crime, and he put quite the show on while doing so. Unbeknownst to Leonidas, there has always been a warmth within him, fostered by his desire to learn, and hampered by the stubbornness of his father; he need only an equally stubborn push in the right direction to discover the potential he ignores within himself.

「 ENNEGRAM ▵ TEMPERAMENT ▿ MBTI ▵ ZODIAC 」

Raised on a strict moral code, Leonidas is caught between the harsh belief that in order to conform to modern society, his people have to harshly punish any who disrupt the order of the law, and the belief harbored by his endearing twin siblings, who want to explore the world over, settle down somewhere peaceful and who think that the Stillwarn code of justice is an obscene overcorrection from their days of marauding. Leonidas enjoys being the center of attention, and thrives in putting on a show; despite his bravado, he cares very deeply for his younger siblings, and thinks that his status among Stillwater's people can be used to their benefit.

v i s a g e ;

height: 5' 11" { 180 cm }
    build: muscular arms, big thighs, lean waist
    skin: light brown
    hair: black, curly, short / medium length
    eyes: dark grey

As is customary among the people of Stillwater, Leonidas often wears slim fit tops that either lack sleeves altogether, or intentionally lack the left sleeve so as to display the tattoo marking his calling; for Leonidas, this is none other than an executioner's axe. He wears dark boots and loose, comfortable trousers more often than not. Leonidas is a fan of silver accessories, and is often adorned with an array of rings, and the occasional necklace.

AESTHETICVOICESTYLEPLAYLIST

Post a failed execution, his upper right shoulder is scarred over from burning, and the tattoo on his left bicep has been slashed through with ink—marking Leonidas as a Stillwarn exile.

a b i l i t i e s ;

▹ weapon // "sli'gaia", legendary stillwarn greataxe
    ▹ magic // physically enhances his own strength
    ▹ fitness // human, though very fit, and quite strong

t r i v i a ;

▹Flexes at himself in the mirror.
    ▹Glares at people that make eye contact with him.
    ▹Has a reservoir of generosity—it's just reserved for very select people.
    ▹ Tries to be better for the people he loves.

c o n t a c t s ;

aerona el-amin { lover } ♥♥♥♥♥
    ▹ qybern blackmane { father } ♥♥♡♡♡
    ▹ big mawma blackmane { mother } ♥♥♥♡♡
    ike blackmane { brother } ♥♥♥♥♥
    iris blackmane { sister } ♥♥♥♥♥

t h r e a d s ;

in spite of everything { sapphicsphinx } ➜ finished
    intermission { sapphicsphinx } ➜ ongoing

Untitled566_20230321071155.png
    Untitled571_20230325090244.png

I do not claim to be among them .