Chaleur's RP Bulletin Board

Currently reading:
Chaleur's RP Bulletin Board

Chaleur

Serf
Local time
Today 9:39 AM
Hello!

This is my RP wanted collection so I can keep track of what I want to work on with others. I write high fantasy when it comes to my own personal work, but I will work with other genres if it still involves supernatural and fantasy aspects. I also enjoy romance (though not necessary), horror, and tragedy. I'm a bit rusty with the roleplaying, but I'd like to get back into the swing of it to improve my writing and plot work. I write a few paragraphs per post, but will match you to the best of my ability. I need to someone with a flexible schedule as well.

I have a specific universe I created myself that I have been working on for fifteen years, and almost all of my stories and characters branch off from or exist in that world. I'm always in need of help with world-building and character development. I have a good bit of history written, can provide answers for any question you might have. So please, let me know if you are interested in helping me with this!

I need you to be over the age of 18 to RP with me, and above the age of 21 if it has anything to do with a sexual reference. I have plenty of saucy scenes, but it is all very much plot based and generated. Like I said before, saucy scenes are not necessary! I also need you to be somewhat literate, but I would never ask you to be perfect, because I am certainly not. I also need someone who is not afraid to get into character.

Request 1: (My World)
I have two god like creatures who will be interacting with one another. One male, one female. It is a casual encounter where the male is at the female's home to pick plums from her orchard for his mother. I want to get the hang of playing my main character, and how he would respond to things. I need someone to play the female. I can give a description of her personality and the scene. I need someone who is good with descriptions and dialogue. I won't use the exact scene in my writing, I just want to see what it might look like and pull inspiration from it.

Request 2: (My World)
I have a specific historical event in my world that requires a group of people to go on a journey. Extremely high fantasy, danger and adventure will all be alive and well during the whole process. This is a mostly create as I go thing, but the major points are plotted out, and can be worked around.

Request 3: Something Adventurous
Something adventurous that will make me think and immerse myself in the scene.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom