CharlieDevil

♡B̸͓͕͛̓rat Ę̸̹͖͐x̶̋̉̂traỏ̶̘̤͈̻̂͊ͅr̷̓͋dinai̴̛̅re♡
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:05 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
About me& What I'm looking for:
I enjoy a wide range of genres and plot types. Although most of these plots are romances or have smut, I want stories centered around plots first and foremost although I understand that slice of life RPs may be a bit heavier on the romance side. Some of these are based off of/inspired by things I have read, watched, seen etc but unless explicitly stated that it's fandom based, it is simply inspired by the idea or world and want to make our own story therefore neither of us will need to know the original source well or at all.

I usually write around 2-5 paragraphs though that can vary from time to time depending on what I'm given & my muse. I would like a partner that can match this or at least give it their best effort. Third person is a must and past tense is preferred. PLEASE if you need to drop or are not feeling the RP be honest with me, and I will do the same for you. I will try to post twice a week at minimum but post turnaround/order is based on my muse and how easy it is to reply as well.

IF INTERESTED: Please send me a DM to let me know, not in the thread please. :) Feel free to look at my previous replies and post history if you would like an idea of how I write. A few of these RPs have been tried by me before here, so I may have starters ready for a couple of them if it was abandoned early on.

Likes and Hard limits: Click here for -> My F-List
If you have any detailed questions please feel free to ask or we can discuss them. ^^

At the moment, I am only looking to play submissive or bottom-leaning switch roles.
I play dominants only on the rare occasion that I get the muse and even then I still struggle.

Darker Themes
Note: I'd like these rps to have elements of violence, non-consent, heavy bdsm, etc if possible,. but still keeping a plot. Please don't apply if these things make you uncomfortable.

Genre: Modern, Slice of life, Romance, Smut Setting: Negotiable/Doesn't matter
[My character] just got the job of her dreams at a publishing house or some sort of job (we can maybe figure out a common interest between us). She makes a major screw up and [Your character] offers a deal, do whatever he wants for six months on a probationary period as well taking a demotion (basically a glorified secretary) or lose her job.

Genre: Modern, Horror, Thriller Setting: A city
[MC] and [YC] meet, either through a dating app or set up as a blind date through a friend/acquaintance. [YC] is a man that loves control and is willing to do anything to get what he wants. When he decides that [MC] has 'potential' he makes himself to be the perfect guy, only for him to kidnap and drug her after she brings him to her place on the third date. [YC] is determined to mold [MC] into the ideal partner, through any means necessary...

Twisted Fairy Tales:

Genre: Modern, Action Setting: Up for negotiation
The a wealthy business owner that is also involved with the underground is trying to marry off his daughter in order to gain more power. Her father's right hand [YC] wants to keep her for himself. In an act of betrayal, he kills her father and 'saves' her from being forced into a marriage to a different family. However, will her reluctant life with him be any better?

A young woman's father is under considerable debt from his addictions and poor choices. In order to consider himself even with the person he owes the money to a mysterious stranger offers to pay off his debt in exchange for his only daughter to be 'sold' to him. Options including: the stranger can have something like a 'werewolf curse' or be a mage that has been disfigured from magic, etc. it is up for negotiation!

Fandoms/Fandom Pairings

Pirates of the Caribbean
Assassin's Creed
Mass effect OC x OC
Star Wars Universe
Marvel / Ultimate Marvel Universe
A twist on Disney villain (in human form) x princess in more modern of a setting

An antihero or minor villain has a run in with your character and are later on forced to work together with one another. You can either play a canon member of the bat family or an OC.

Last edited:
UPDATED:// New plots added 12/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom