violentgremlin

GremlinSage
Local time
Today 9:20 AM
Pronouns
Any
1727572059968.png The Plot
[ manipulation | dark romance | nsfw | possession | wealth ]
In a glamourous and cutthroat world of art and high society, Jocelyn's artwork has been emerging rapidly over the last few years, catching the eye of several wealthy, influential patrons. She receives an invitation to a viewing in New York City where many of these wealthy influential patrons will be looking over the art of various artists, perhaps even buying some.

On this night, Blackwell Society, an organization that provides a variety of services for art collectors, curators, and enthusiasts, is hosting a viewing for six different up and coming artists that have been making their mark in the world of art. The organization is governed by five wealthy connoisseurs who hand pick the artists themselves.

Jocelyn Schulz
Her father passed before she was born, killed in the line of duty across seas in Afghanistan. Raised by a single mother who constantly held two or three jobs for as long as Jocelyn could remember. Despite the exhaustion she watched her mother go through to raise her, she also learned a great deal about being a good person. Her mother never wavered when it came to her daughter, always working to teach her to work hard and treat people kindly and with respect. She was always supportive of Jocelyn's ability to create art, going out of her way to make sure she had all the tools she needed to paint and draw. When Jocelyn was eighteen, just before graduating high school, her mother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. She passed just before Christmas of the same year. The only way Jocelyn knew how to grieve was through her artwork which had put her on the map early on in her adult life.​

Looking For
  • This is an MxF story, so I'm looking for someone to play the male. They will more likely be one of the wealthy patrons but I'll leave that up to you. They may even be one of the five who help run Blackwell Society mentioned above.
  • This should take place, at the start, in NYC, in the evening at an art viewing where only the wealthy show up.
  • Our characters will not know each other, but they may have heard of the other. This will be their first time meeting.
  • This is a dark romance with obsession and possessiveness and a dark web of desire and control. Triggers and the like can be discussed further in PMs, but I do have an f-list if that is preferred.
General Things
  • Site rules apply.
  • No pregnancy, I will have a reason for Jocelyn not to be pregnant.
  • Children NPCs will likely not come up.
  • Am expecting at least 600+ words (5-6 paragraph minimum). You can see current RP threads I have going in my 1x1 or check out some of my writing in the link in my signature.
  • Once I find a partner, this will be marked closed and left to wander in the graveyard of threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom