ChosenWritings

Boobologist
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:45 PM
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
~ About Me ~
I'm 20 and in my junior year of university. I've been roleplaying for roughly nine years, give or take. I'm a HUGE Sarah J. Maas fan (gotta love the fae baddies). That being said, I adore fantasy. Give me howling werewolves and starved vampires. Give me magical stones and a forest that traps those who are brave enough to wander into the forbidden wood. I love magic. However, that doesn't mean that I won't play characters or use worlds that are relatively realistic or exist without it.

~ My Writing Style ~
I am a firm believer in quality over quantity. I write upwards of 4+ paragraphs, although at times, conversations or action scenes will die down to 2 paragraphs. If my partner can't write at least 3 detailed paragraphs (5 lines each) during our story, I lose interest within the first few replies. However, I do not ghost. I find it extremely irritating and rude to just leave people hanging. So if I decide that we're not suitable partners, I will tell you. I hope that you will lend me the same courtesy.

I do my best to reply daily as my muse is often starved of an outlet, but as I said in my introduction, I am in university. I'm in a near-constant state of cramming for my next exam, so my brain is practically empty by the time I sit down to write a response. I also work on top of that.

I write in the third person and ask that my partner does the same. I find first-person writing incredibly uncomfortable. I will not write with people who use asterisks (*) to define actions. I also ask that my partner doesn't write in script. I'm not a grammar nazi (and I'm sure there is a fair share of mistakes in here) but please be at least somewhat fluent in the English language. I find it very frustrating when my partner can't write at least at an intermediate level. But of course, if it isn't your second language, I will do my best to be understanding.

I only play female characters. I can't get into the mindset of a male, so please respect that. Speaking of men, I have a hard time playing with male writers. That sounds a bit unfair, but I've had some rather unpleasant interactions with them. However, I will make exceptions for male writers if they choose to use a female character. As for female or non-binary writers, I don't care who you use so long as they're not wimpy. My characters bite back. If you don't like that, then sucks to suck.

I have very little patience for whiny or overly submissive characters. It's boring. Give me a fight for dominance, and better yet, win the fight!

~ Word Count High Score For A Single Post ~
3,892 words <3

~ Violence and Gore ~
I love it. Give me broken bones and gaping wounds. A lot of my plots revolve around action and adventure, which means characters often get hurt. If you shy away from that, that's okay, but I absolutely adore a detailed response of a sick scene of characters battling.

~ The Sauce ~
Here's all you need to know about my explicit desires.

I do enjoy smut, but it does tend to get dull if played too frequently. The ratio of plot to smut is entirely case by case, and we can discuss this when brainstorming.

~ Fandoms ~
I'm not super keen on fandoms. I love world-building, although sometimes I get hit with the lazies and use a world that's familiar to me.

I adore ATLA and Legend of Korra. I'm also a huge fan of Throne of Glass as well as ACOTAR. I enjoy the general gist of the Red Queen series but it's been so long since I read that series that I don't remember the small bits and pieces.
All main characters will be 18+. No exceptions.

~ Pairings ~
Here's a list of pairings that I've been wanting to use. I'd prefer to play the second character in each pairing.

Pirate x Pirate
Vampire x Werewolf
Supernatural x Human
Royalty x Royalty
Antagonist x Protagonist
Social Elite x Spy/Rebel
Criminal x Detective
Explorer x Guide
Conqueror x Royalty

~ Characters ~
All my characters are female and homosexual. I can be persuaded to make them bisexual, but I prefer FxF plots.
Khione, Sloane, Davina, and Sif are all a part of a pirate gang. This is flexible, but I tend to keep them together.

~ So Long Partner ~

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me via PM. I'm always looking for new characters and new stories. I love writing and am always itching to do so. I am a very sarcastic person and may come off as abrasive, but I promise I'm not. Everyone deserves respect until they prove otherwise. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom