Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Excerpt of Teaching Love

Kitty2000

Smexy Squishie #2
Local time
Today 2:15 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Please note that this chapter is one that I wrote for my book 'Teaching Love' I wanted to write but I have been very busy with NaNoWriMo. Back story on the novel is attached. I plan to get a bunch edited next year, and this story is on my goal list, hopefully.

A student (who is 18) moves to a new town with her crappy father and her two siblings. She goes through a lot of bad things at home, believing she isn't worthy of love. Until she meets this man, her teacher who shows her what love is like. At this scene, she had just escaped her abusive father (along with her siblings) and is hiding out at his apartment. It is a little while until graduation, so she overheard his phone call with someone about a new position for teaching.

I finished dinner and went and fed everyone after letting them finish their game; he had promised he would help them to bed. Since they took the bedroom, I got to finish setting the pullout couch up, for myself.
Heading into the bathroom, I hear the solitude of a shower calling me. I leave the door unlocked for those to brush their teeth and go quickly while I shower.

Even though the bathtub with its showerhead pouring down on me gave me some solitude, I felt the world slowly crushing me there. My breath was hot and my heart was racing. Its pounding sound blocked out the noise of Marlee and Jason fighting over the sink and who got to use it.

I wanted to focus and enjoy the little moments before we all grew up and go our separate ways. But this moment was not one to enjoy. I hadn't even realized I was crying a little when I heard them disappear. The bathroom was mine, to finish changing. My clothes which had sat upon the toilet seat were thrown on the floor, the corner where water spilled out.

"Great," I mutter under my breath as I pick the soaking wet articles of clothing up. Putting them in the hamper.

They would go to sleep and until then I'd stay here. Jack had seen it all before, he had been with me. Once. We hadn't had much time right now since he was taking over a parenting role for my father who couldn't be trusted.
I went to the mirror and wiped away the steamed surface before looking at my reflection. The wet mop near my shoulder as I grab my hairdryer.

I turned it low, not wanting to wake them up as I stayed there naked with a slight towel wrapped around my front, being too small it was open and shared my entire ass, for anyone to see.
Hearing a knock at the door, I jump slightly as I drop the hairdryer. "Can I come in?" His masculine voice was enough for me to know it wasn't Jason.

"Yes!" I reply over the hairdryer noise, which seemed amplified in the sink.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he opened the door slightly. Peeking his head in before coming into the small room.

"I'm fine, I just dropped the hairdryer in the sink, you scared me." He stood behind me, pressing himself tightly as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and hugged me closer.

"God, you're the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm so lucky to have you." He whispered in my ear; his voice was so soft when it wanted to be. Leaning back into his touch, I forgot I was naked for a moment, a towel covering only the front of me.

"I wanted to talk to you. But you seem to be hiding from me? Now I worry that I did something wrong. Or that you are trying to get distance from me, again. But it seems impossible when you're here with me."

I shake my head as I look in the mirror at him. "No," I mutter, my breath but a whisper. His hand trailing down my side, his fingers nimble as they lift the towel to the side just a little bit.
"Then what's wrong? I wanted to have a conversation with you." I nod my head simply as he trails his fingers along my leg, slowly inching to my thigh.

"I overheard your conversation." His fingers tapped at me; a slow spark has been lit just by his nimble touch.

"So, you know then? That I got the job near the school you most hoped to get into. That I got a job at a private high school with its own housing complex where you and your siblings can stay with me?" As he questioned my knowledge his fingers found their way to my clit.

Slowly turning a circle around the small bud as my body was heaving with double excitement, a small moan was muttered as I leaned my head back into his neck. Leaning on him for support as I grabbed his other hand to hold on to me for stability.
"No," I mutter before taking a low breath. "I knew the idea of you leaving. I didn't know you wanted to take me."

I moan as his fingers continued to dance on my clit, touching, twirling before feeling him give it a slight pinch, a moving ache flows through me as I realize I never told him. "I got rejected at a school, waitlisted at another and I got into the last one, the one I really wanted."

"Are you serious?" He said before smashing his lips to mine. It was different kissing him like this but I rubbed my ass against his jeans, hopefully, that was the least subtle way of asking him to fuck me.
As the kiss breaks and I circle my hips along his rock-hard member, I hear him groan. The manly growl as he pushes me forward. "Clutch the sink." He commands as I hear him take off his pants. I do as he says while I look straight ahead. In the mirror I see his eyes, my own go wide as I feel him kick my legs open wider. A small gasp escapes at the thrilling feeling.

"Look at yourself, beautiful. Do you know how much I've wanted you since the moment I saw you?" Suddenly his words meant everything as he thrusts into me, a sharp cry as the protrusion hits me. My hand moves, reaching out to touch his side, but I was far from his touch yet, so they moved to my side. The towel wrapped around my bodice drops, and I'm fully naked, staring at myself. Moaning at the feeling of him filling me entirely. His hand covers my lips, as he drives into me.
"Shh… you don't want them to hear now, do you?" He asked me, his words but a whisper as he kisses my neck. This felt so different than the first time.

He wasn't being careful, he was being forceful, and taking control of the situation. I couldn't say I hated it. It actually turned me on further. I moved my hand back to the edge of the white porcelain sink, my hand gripped it tightly as he continued to pound into me.

His balls slapped against me with every push. My head was light as the feeling of an orgasm was pulling me close. I lean my head back, hand still gripping the sink as my orgasm flows over me. I tried to bite my lip to help with my moaning, but I couldn't be quiet, it felt so good.

I heard him grunt as he continued to pound inside. His cock throbbing and twitched as I felt him shoot into me.

His head is leaned down as I moved his hand and kissed him. Feeling him go limp and slowly pull out, I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in close for a kiss.
"I love you, and now we get to be together. It won't matter, you go to college, I teach at a private high school. We live together, your siblings are well cared for." I nuzzle into him, the idea of such a future almost seemed too good to be true. I felt his lips press against my skin, his shirt was still on and he really just felt the need to fuck me.

But damn, that was so good. No wonder people did this more often.

"I know, I agree. I'm really happy. Believe me. It's exhilarating."

"You got into your college. I'm really proud of you! I knew you could do it."

"I didn't even know you were looking at getting another job," I say as I run my hand across his cheek, the feeling of his square jaw as I draw my fingers along it.

"I thought you were upset about it all when you ignored me. I really thought that might be the problem. I didn't want to part with you."

"Yeah… about that. I'm sorry, what I did was childish. Stupid." Hearing him chuckle about it urged me to kiss him, the feeling of his lips on mine soothed my brain as I began to panic about all the ways he could be upset with me.

"Not at all, I just wish that in the future you talk to me about it."

"I will." I swiftly reply before he picks me up, wrapping my legs around him as he brings me to the living room.

Slowly he sets me down on the armchair as he makes the sofa bed, I watch, my naked form staring at him.
Then he quickly picks me up and places me in the bed. "I need to have you. If that means I get you and your siblings, I will take it. There's something about you, so special. I just… I love you. I have since I laid eyes on you if you believe in that kind of thing." He chuckled before snuggling in closer to me. "If you don't, I've loved you since a reasonable time."

Laughing I quickly reply back; "I love you too, you're the one who taught me to love. A love like this, I've never had it before."
"Well… I feel even luckier now." He says with a wink as we cuddle into each other. Our arms wrapped around each other, like if one movement would cause a nuclear war.

"Night." He whispers in my ear, as I pass out in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom