Currently reading:
MxM Fantasy roleplay open~

Yugiimixx

Nørsk1
Local time
Today 3:35 PM
Pronouns
They/it
I'm looking to start a fantasy roleplay with anyone willing~ I'm only looking for 1 person!!!

It'll be romance-centered, and I have no strict rules for how you must write aside from two things: No one-liners or otherwise painfully short responses. I'd say a minimum of 5-10 sentences per response unless you are absolutely at a dead end; no sexual content [fluff, of course, if always accepted! As well as angst so long as it does not get out of hand~]
I, myself, do not have a distinguished writing length. It all depends on how much you write, how much effort you put into your words, and whatnot.

I mainly roleplay with a ghost/apparition character of mine named Pluto; extra information on him can be given within pms or threads [I am very new to this site, so if I'm doing anything wrong please tell me <3]. I'm rather new to roleplaying in general but bear with me if possible~

I'd like this to be a simple roleplay. You don't need to be quick with your responses as long as you put effort into them and respect that I'm also not the quickest to respond.

I do not have a specified plot
. I like going through things as if I were reading a book and moving with the flow of things, nice and steady~

I'm not entirely picky with violence!! I don't care if things get violent in the beginning, or if the relationship/story gets a tad bit unhealthy! It's all fair in the process of a storyline!

1 more thing: I do not care about who or what your character is. I won't make a fuss over small things such as that, so long as things stay SFW and enjoyable for both parties~

Apologies if this was a burden to read, or perhaps a pain in the rear to go through ^^''

Back
Top Bottom