Any Gangs, Love Triangles, and Prohibition. Oh My!

Currently reading:
Any Gangs, Love Triangles, and Prohibition. Oh My!

ZoneyGirl

Genderless Blob
Local time
Today 4:32 PM
Pronouns
they/them
Ladies and gentlemen. I have an idea. A craving I've been wanting to play out for a while. So I shall list it here.
I'm looking for someone to make a beautifully crafted story. Play a variety of characters. Dive into dark, adult, and gritty themes. Writing multiple paragraphs, and enjoying OOC chatter.

I'll have it listed with three main characters. I would prefer to play Character A in this. This is also set in the 1920s, willing to change the time era to be more modern as well.

Character A and Character B grew up together. Their childhood was blissfully happy and they were close, two peas in a pod their parents would say. However, the blissful times of childhood couldn't last forever. Character A moved away after one of her brothers died and the family wanted a fresh start. Her father pursuing a new job and her mother fell into a depression and would later be put in an institution for fear she might harm her other two children. Character B would find the bitter reality of life. Events would lead him to lose both his parents and he would be put in a state run orphanage that was run by cruel people. Forming close relationships with the other kids there in order to survive.

Time passes, as it always does. Character A found escape in music and has dreams of making it big on Broadway or singing in high end longue clubs in New York, Chicago, or LA. She decided to travel in order to follow her dreams. Attempt to pursue them in whatever means possible. Which is where she met Character C. A man who owned a club she auditioned to be a singer at and he hired her. They drew up a written agreement and Character C was trying to help her pursue her dream. The contract allowed her to move on once the opportunity arrived. Eventually the two grew close Character C helping Character A adjust to life in a rather rough city that has heavy gang activity. They soon became a couple.

Character C in reality is the leader of a local gang, one with a bloody and violent history. The clubs around the city are fronts, a few of them have underground speakeasies that serve various alcohol, drugs, and even women. He hides that reality well from Character A wanting to keep her out of the danger of it. Actually caring for her and wanting her to get famous for the beautiful voice and raw talent.

Character B arrives back, he grew cold and hard from his life. Years of abuse made him turn to other things in order to survive. Forming his own gang, many members of the orphanage among the ranks. They settled in the same city as Character A and Character C. A gang war soon started between Character B and Character C.

Muse B
soon sees or hears Character A. Old feelings come up, but they are both happy to see each other. But the man attached to her arm is his very rival. Unsure of her safety, it soon gets rough. Realities start to come out and it might get bloody.

I have various ideas for this. Both gang leaders would have under bosses and have an idea for Character B's underboss to be in love with him, but it goes ignored due to the feelings towards Character A. Could leader to drama down the road.

Lets cover a few things before you decide if I am the ideal partner for you or not.

The Quick Basics Please Read!!​
  • Hey I'm ZoneyGirl and I am indeed a girl
  • I prefer story over smut. Its that simple. Now that is to say I don't write smut, its just a small bit of what I write. I would much rather build a good story. Add depth to our characters. Have moments of humor, action, angst, drama, sappy romance, or just simple happy and easy going moments. I want our characters to go through a surplus of emotions. For ratio of plot to smut, my ideal is 70/30, but I can be convinced to go as low as 50/50. I know many come to this site to write smut, I come here to write more than just that. I want to create a vivid story with someone.
  • I am down for relationships of all times. Romantic, I'm down. Platonic, lets do it. Familial bonds with folk who aren't blood related. Happens all the time. Pure hatred for each other, but having to be forced to work together. Oh please, let us see the small petty fights that they can do while having to work together.
  • I am around a lot, like many due to the Covid-19 business I am currently not working. (maybe be subject to change in a week or two)
  • Quality over Quanity. I will take my time with posts. Most of the the time two to four paragraphs a bit more depending on the creative juices flowing
  • I like talking in OOC and getting to know my partners a bit. Be ready for cheesy, terrible humor. It is my pride and joy.
  • We are all human and we all make mistakes. I don't have prefect grammar and my spelling skills suck. But I will use means to check my writing as much as I can. Mistakes might fall through the cracks and I will accept yours as long as its still readable.
  • I roleplay in 3rd person and look for my partners to do so as well.
  • I am looking for MxF and MxM based roleplays. Sorry, FxF is not my personal thing, therefore I do not do RPs with those relationships. I'll play side characters, but that is about it. (I literally live that outside of RPing. I get my fill with that.)
  • I play male and female characters. Dominant and submissive as well.
  • I need to work on my F-List. Further down you'll find a quick look into my on's and off's.
  • What is on my hard no list is a hard no. Do not ask or try to convince me to do that.
  • If you wish to contact me, please put 'Just think a happy thought!" somewhere in you PM so I know you read this section and didn't just skip to the juicy stuff.

The Dirty Details
The On's
  • Rough Play. I.E choking, hair pulling, biting, scratching, pinning to beds or walls. This happening on both members of the party. Raw and rough.
  • Biting. I love biting, it doesn't have to break the skin. But teeth against flesh and having enough force to leave a mark, or occasionally break the skin.
  • Anal; virginity, training, toys, ect
  • Rimming (giving, receiving)
  • Piercings (pierced cocks seem like fun)
  • Tattoos, branding, and other forms of marking
  • Dirty Talk
  • Dub/Non-Consensual Sex
  • Casual Sex
  • Clothed Sex (lift up a skirt and move underwear to the side)
  • Outfits/Lingerie
  • Leather
  • Toys; vibrators, whips, flogs, chastity belts
  • Public/Semi-Public Sex
  • Aftercare!
  • BDSM
  • Vanilla
  • Romance
  • Humor
  • Supernatural
  • Size Differences
  • Large Cocks
  • Dominance Struggles
  • Strong Characters
  • Patience - towards me as it can sometimes be a few days for me to a reply out
  • Insertions, toys and uncommon objects
  • and more, just inquire!
The Maybe's
  • Water sports
  • Bad Endings
  • Group Scenes
The Off's
  • Scat, vomit
  • Inflation
  • Pregnancy
  • Harems
  • Futas
  • Food Play
  • Furries
  • Super submissive characters (both playing and playing against)
  • Pure Smut!

Last edited:
Heavily edited story idea. Still looking for any takers!

still craving to do this one, in fact a new drive is in this.

Back
Top Bottom