G'day

Aarix

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 4:31 AM
Pronouns
they/them
Hi! I'm Aarix :v
I'm yet to try my hand at forum RPs, but I'm keen to branch out, so... here I am 👁

About me as a writer:
  • been writing since I was a wee sprog
  • taken to RP in more recent years
  • fascinated by the everyday lives of everyday people... with or without a little fantasy/scifi garnish
  • roleplays fandomless OCs lifted from my own writing (a project I will likely never finish)
  • peep my toyhou.se profile for some actual examples of what I'm about!

About me as an organism:
  • Western Australian (GMT +8:00)
  • chill
  • plays bass/sings in a couple o' bands. never shuts up about this

Nice to meet you! :v

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello Aarix, Welcome to I.S. I hope you find what you are looking for here, we are a very active community and if you look I'm sure you will find more than a few co-authors searching for someone to write with. Being new to forums storytelling and writing can be tricky. For me when I first joined I spent a lot of time reading other stories that were already posted, so I could get a feel for how it was done and how the story flowed. I would recommend you do the same until you get comfortable with how forum stories flow, but the choice is yours. Best of luck to you and if you need any assistance please feel free to ask or send a PM. Happy writing.

Welcome to the Sanctum!

Back
Top Bottom