Greet and Meet

Currently reading:
Greet and Meet

MissLeah

Witchy~Woman
Local time
Today 1:49 PM
Salutations, fellow writers and rp'ers! The name's Leah, and I've had a bit of experience with Roleplay (mostly DnD and Warcraft based) but I also write (dabble) in fanfiction and romantic themes.

I do have a full time job, so my time can be limited, but I can guarantee that if my mind is put on my task, I'll give the best I can to my part of the story.

My interests:

-Vampire/Gothic
-BDSM/Erotica
-Fantasy/Medieval
-Fandom/AU
-Marvel
-LOTR
-Sherlock
-Star Trek
-World of Warcraft
-Magic/Witchcraft/Pagan
-MxF and M/M (not big on F/F or Multi)

Lovely meeting you all! Hope to RP with you soon! <3

-Miss Leah

Many welcomes.

Greetings, from what I affectionately term as 'the madhouse'.
Hopefully you will be able to find a space to call your own here. There are many writers ranging from enthusiastic first timers, to those who do it for a living. All genres and creations are welcome, although you will probably find that most here lean towards the darker aspects of their chosen genre. However that is in no means a prerequisite for writing here, there is also fluff a plenty. :)

New request threads are popping up all the time so its worth checking the first couple of pages, if your not finding quite what you want...or putting up your own of course.

Any problems hit up our lovely staff, that's what they are here for. More generalised queries try popping into chat, there is usually a long term resident lurking who will help if they can or point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to seeing you around.
All the best.
Nyx.

Welcome! If you haven't already, you should totally pop up a request thread in the request forums to find a partner! :D

Welcome, Leah! I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

I think you'll find a lot of writers that fit the stories you're looking to make here!
Some of them with teeth almost as sharp as yours!
Let me know if you have any questions!

I do have a full time job, so my time can be limited, but I can guarantee that if my mind is put on my task, I'll give the best I can to my part of the story.
-Miss Leah

Nothing wrong with that!
It is a hobby after all, what is important is to have fun!

Y'all gave me such a warm welcome, and I didn't even get to see it until a month later. See what I mean about inconsistent? lol Apologies.

Back
Top Bottom