Herald Griffen - Your long winded staffer

Griffen

Emperor
Staff member
Herald
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:39 AM
Hey all, I'm Griffen, and I'm here to help you with anything from activities on the site to general writing questions. I've been staffing on writing platforms for decades and glad to bring that experience here!

In my daily life I work as a technical evangelist working with companies that need to transform their businesses to compete in a tech-centric world. I can bore you with so many subjects, from cloud services to IOT microcontrollers!

My other job is in writing, I've authored a few older Sci-Fi books and for the last five years been working on young adult romance series. I'm not sure how I'd describe my style, but some of my favorite authors and inspirations are; Sarah Dessen, Erin Morgenstern, Chuck Palahniuk, Max Berry, and Izumi Matsumoto. Maybe if you smashed them into one person, you might get something like my writing? Chaotic at best. :)

I can't list all my hobbies because we'd be here all day. My favorites include playing sports, mostly soccer and football. Standup comedy, it's an excellent form of storytelling. Also, rebuilding and customizing cars.
I live with my son in the northwest near Seattle. I was born and raised in Alaska, and I've always lived in the beautiful northern parts of the US.

I keep an open (virtual) door so drop by anytime.
Happy writing!
Griff

I'd love to know the names of your sci-fis!
I just moved from portland OR (which is like seattles little brother) to FL and never got to see the space needle, breaks my heart.

Back
Top Bottom