Currently reading:
hello!! :D

Froggi3

Serf
Local time
Today 8:29 AM
Pronouns
they/them
hello everyone!!! my name is dakota, i'm 21 years old, my pronouns are they/them and i've been roleplaying for about 5 ish years off and on (and i'm still terrible at grammar so my apologize ;-; ) i tend to write female or non-binary characters!! and i'm down with fxm or fxf! im super interested in ur stereotypical romance au's, take arranged marriages and 'there's only one bed' for example. those have a special place in my heart but i'm always open to other things!! i'm not as good as fandom roleplay as i used to be but i can always try!! i could possibly play d.vs or mercy from overwatch, jade harley from homestuck or mitsuri from demon slayer!! but i'm always down to try new things if you're willing to give me a chance!! i do work 2 jobs so i don't have a huge chunk of free time but i'll do my best to respond and keep my roleplay partners updated!! (im also a sucker for zombie apocalypse roleplays hehe!) if any of this interests u feel free to reply on here or dm!!! looking forward to roleplaying with you soon!!

Hello Dakota, Welcome to I.S. I'm sure you will find more then a few stories that fit into what you are looking for. I wish the best of luck and hope you have a fantastic time.

It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around.
thank you so much!!!! i look forward to seeing you as well!! :3

Back
Top Bottom