Hello There

Currently reading:
Hello There

Owlbear

Serf
Local time
Today 6:54 PM
Greetings from the currently cold and dreary Midwest, my friends. I am a female, 32-year-old librarian and a lifelong nerd. I've only been playing D&D for a little over 6 months but quickly became addicted. As a kid, I used to do freeform PBP RPing on sites like Blackberry Creek (if anyone remembers that from the old AOL days). I've always been a writer. I even majored in creative writing. This world can often be dull and even cruel so it is nice to escape to other worlds sometimes. If you're curious about anything, feel free to ask me any questions. :)

Welcome to I.S. Owlbear, that's a very cool avatar and user name. It's neat that you're a librarian, I'm sure you fit in here very well. There are a ton of people looking for others to write with and start stories with. Take a look at the request thread of the forums and I'm positive you will find a story right for you. Best of luck and feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Happy writing. :)

Welcome welcome, pleasure to meet you. Super happy to have you and I hope you love it here.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Back
Top Bottom