|| Hello ||

Currently reading:
|| Hello ||

Nill

Unidentified
Local time
Today 6:00 PM
Hello everyone,

I am new here, I have roleplayed in the past but it's been many years since I last enjoyed it and would love to delve back into the fantasy worlds you all create. Always having used a phone to type and now being on a laptop I am rather new to this typing malarkey which causes me to have a bit of a slow reply time but I am an avid role player wishing to restart this hobby.

I live in Scotland in the United Kingdom so my sleep schedule is a bit different to some others and I do have things I do each day but I would respond when needed.

My favourite tropes:
  • Horror and anything with a grotesque nature.
  • Detailed characters with growth, personality and flaws.
  • Romance, I am a sucker for a good romantic connection.
  • Psychological stories.
  • Fantasy worlds with deep lore.
I play any gender, race and sexuality.
I would love to make some new connections and perhaps start a roleplay with some of you in the near future!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Welcome to the site! Hopefully you enjoy your stay and find everything you're looking for. <3

Welcome to I.S. Nill, Always nice to see another fan of horror on the site. I hope you find what you are looking for and if you have any questions or need any directions feel free to let me know. Happy writing. :)

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom