Hello!

Ailixa

Writer and Artist
Local time
Today 2:33 PM
Pronouns
He/him/she/her
¡Hola!

I'm Ailixa! I'm twenty-three and have been writing for 10 years. I first started out with Warrior Cats RP and jumped around from genre to genre till I settled on romance three years ago. I mainly do MxM or FxF with a few MxF sprinkled in.

I'm an artist as well as a writer and love (and sometimes equally hate) drawing reference sheets for my characters. I started drawing my characters four years ago, and have been addicted since!

I'm currently in college studying analytical literature. I've been a nerd for literature since second grade, and college has just expanded my sphere of authors lol.

Oh, and my avatar is of my beloved pooch, Loki!

I hope to get to know all of you better soon!

I must say that Loki is fricken adorable! It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site. I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around.

I must say that Loki is fricken adorable! It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site. I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around.
Thank you! He's definitely been cuter these past few months, which is how I managed to snag that picture 😂.

Welcome! Your doggo is absolutely adorable. Please give him a smooch from me! I hope you find everything you're looking for. ^^

Welcome! Your doggo is absolutely adorable. Please give him a smooch from me! I hope you find everything you're looking for. ^^
Thank you very much!~

Hello Ailixa, Welcome to I.S. Sounds like you have a very impressive and promising future ahead of you. Stick with it :) There are tons of people looking for co-authors to write with, I'm positive if you take the time to look you'll find just what you're looking for. Happy writing and enjoy your time here.

Hello Ailixa, Welcome to I.S. Sounds like you have a very impressive and promising future ahead of you. Stick with it :) There are tons of people looking for co-authors to write with, I'm positive if you take the time to look you'll find just what you're looking for. Happy writing and enjoy your time here.
Thank you! I hope so! It's been awhile since I've done forum RP, but I have missed the community around it.

Hello~ welcome to the forum <3 it's so much fun here

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom