Hey hey people, Allie Here.

Currently reading:
Hey hey people, Allie Here.

Local time
Tomorrow 3:13 AM
Pronouns
They/them/She/Her
Wandering Wolf of the ol' Oceanica region... Or something dramatic like that~

You can just call me Allie or Van, or whatever floats your boat really. I like to think of myself as a pretty relaxed and easy-going person most the time and I don't like to write - I love to write.
I'm more used to the messenger-site-type RPs compared to forum based stuff but I'm not really much of a stickler for these things.
I also do art and such too sometimes, not great at it but I have fun with it, and that's half the battle. Honestly I don't know what to really say further about myself, but I can definitely tell you a bit about what I can offer!

So I've been writing for a long while now, something I first did as a joke after playing way too many text adventure games of questionable repute, but last I heard jokes don't last 10~ years. I think.
The main meat of my attention will always be Fantasy, usually hovering around the low/medieval - Diesel/steampunk type things.
Types of play involved can range between short sweet n' simple interactions of day to day life-type things, or hard and heavy epics of adventure... How I've typically done things in the past is more of a sandbox, just.. letting things develop and play out 'naturally'.
With that said, themes? I'm down for practically anything that can be made to work. Action, adventure, romance, comedy, ect.

Honestly I'm trying to keep this pretty short and broad, so to round it off... You like swords? Knights? Fighting? Romance? Love? Awkwardness? Strange new lands? Equally strange new technology? Big Wolf Women?
I'm right with ya~

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I do hope that you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom