Closed How it do folks?

Currently reading:
Closed How it do folks?

GentlemanOfScience

The Grand Dilf Seducer
Local time
Today 8:05 PM
Yo, how it do? It's me, ya boi... skinny penis.

Alright, now that we have... whatever the hell that was over and done with, I suppose a Gentleman should introduce himself.

So, the basics about me: I'm a 25-year-old man from Wales (UK) that's been writing on sites like this for... maybe five-ish years now? I would consider myself to be a literate to advanced writer, though that all depends on your standards I suppose!
I have a reasonably busy schedule, so I will only be able to write one or two replies a week at best... maybe more if I get some free time or find myself feeling particularly inspired, but that's not likely to happen often.
That being said, I always give each reply my very best, so think of it as quality over quantity maybe? As far as posting length goes, it really varies depending on the situation, but usually, you will receive multi-paragraph responses from me, and NEVER a one-liner.

Ok, so other stuff... umm, I play the bass guitar, I've been learning piano for around a year, I'm depressed as fuck, I love video games and devour audiobooks with what some people have described as "a frightening intensity."

So, that's enough about me, lets talk about you...

Now I'm not overly fussy, but there are a few things I look for in a potential partner.

1~ I'm not a grammar nazi, Lord knows I make mistakes too... but I'm only interested in writing with people that are semi-lit or above.

2~ If we have started discussing a plot together, please don't disappear for a week without letting me know. It really kills my enthusiasm, just shoot me a quick message to let me know you will be gone.

3~ Same goes for ghosting. If you arent feeling the plot anymore, I completely understand... but please tell me, I'm a big boi, I won't get upset.

Aaaaaand, I think that's about it!

I only have one plot idea at the moment, but I'll update this thread as and when more ideas spring into the wet sock that is my brain. Oh, and if you are interested in writing with me, please send me a PM instead of replying to this thread :)

So, this is something I've been really craving recently... I've tried similar ideas to this in the past, but this is a little different.

The basic premise of the story is as follows:
My character would be a young, high flying public prosecutor... this guy has an almost immaculate case record, and as such is often trusted with some of the most difficult and important cases that come along.

He is handsome, in great shape (even though he rarely works out) and very smart.
Annoyingly, it seems that, if he really wanted to this guy could be good at pretty much anything.

That being said, it's hard to hate him. The man is kind, professional and easy to talk to.

(I know he sounds insufferable and boring as hell, but bear with me!)

The thing is... something is a little off about him. Maybe it's the way he just seems to know things that he shouldn't. The way he never seems to get seriously hurt by anything... the fact that he is always vague when it comes to talking about his childhood. Maybe there is more to him than meets the eye?

So basically, my idea is that this character is a god/supernatural being/creature in human form.
But here's the kicker folks... he is completely unaware of this fact.
Sure, he does find it a bit weird that his childhood memories are so foggy... and yeah, it is kinda odd that he seems to pick up on things no one else does. But hey, maybe he's just good at figuring people out?

My idea is that at some point in the far distant past, he confined himself to a human form and wiped his own memories... allowing him to escape the terrible pain of certain events and live a happy life once more, even if it meant losing much of his power.

This is where your character would come in.
My idea was that our two characters somehow come into contact with one another, maybe through work, or perhaps something else.
They end up forming a relationship, falling in love and all that good stuff.

During this time your character begins to notice strange details about their new friend/lover.
Then, my character starts having nightmares... and even more strange things begin to happen around them.

So that's the basic idea! I do have a few more plans/details that I haven't included here to avoid making this thread too long... and to avoid possibly spoiling few cool plot points.

As far as pairings go, I'm happy to do either MxF or MxM
Please send me a PM if you are interested, or would like to hear more :)

This Plot Is Currently Taken.

I'm very open to pairings for this idea, and will happily do MxM MxF... I would be open to doing FxF for side characters, but as I'm a bit inexperienced with that particular pairing, I don't feel comfortable enough to write my main character that way.

Actually, as this plot will require quite a few characters, a mix of pairings would be great!

So, on to the plot details!

(BTW plan on having this story be rather dark, violent and gory. If you're looking for something fluffy... this ain't it chief.)

Our story would be set in an alternate Earth during medieval times, this setting can either be grounded or have a fantasy skew to it, I don't have a strong preference really.

We would be following characters from two separate kingdoms, kingdoms that will end up going to war pretty much as soon as the plot starts.
The idea is that we write the war from both sides of the conflict, seeing how the fighting affects those involved... how over time it can make good people do terrible things, and how those things spur the other side to do even worse.

We will see our characters change and grow during the conflict, face difficult moral choices, start relationships... and of course, fight and die.

That is the barebones version of what I would like to write.
It would involve quite a host of characters, lots of love, betrayal, sex, violence, murder... I imagine as the plot progresses, we shall see characters from both sides of the war meet, and perhaps even kill one another... maybe worse.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please feel free to shoot me a PM, I have a lot more detail and meat to put on this stories bones. But I don't want to make this thread a massive wall of text!

NOT LOOKING TO WRITE THIS PLOT AT THE MOMENT SORRY!

As far as pairings go, im happy with MxF or MxM for this one.

I've had this idea banging around in my head for a while now, and it's heavily inspired by a certain Brandon Sanderson book.
That being said, there are a lot of details in this plot ideas that are different from Sandersons book, and any partner would need absolutely zero knowledge of said book to write this story with me!

The setting is this: In far the distant future, mankind finally cracks the problem of faster than light travel.
This discovery changes the world overnight, at long last humanity has the prospect of spreading its wings and escaping from its overpopulated homeworld out to new and exciting planets across the cosmos.

Decades go by as ships are constructed, colonists are recruited and trained... and to the joy of all humanity, the first colonies are a success!
A few more decades pass, the number of colonies grows and, in general, people are filled with a sense of hope... with the vast amount of resources to be found out in the black void of space, there is little reason for war and petty squabbling, and so an unprecedented amount of peace is enjoyed by all.

Then, the invasion fleet arrives.
Snatches of garbled, panicked radio reports are all that escape those colonies farthest out before they go completely silent.
The first contact humanity has with intelligent extraterrestrial life is violent, and shocking.
Without warning, without any reason or attempt to communicate, war on a scale that makes all others conflicts in human history pale into insignificance erupts.

Our characters would be the first generation of humans to be born on a planet other than earth.
We would begin the story as news of the invasion has just broken, and each of them is either called up or joins the ragtag excuse of a military their colony has.

I was thinking that they might perhaps both be hastily trained as fighter pilots, tasked with battling hostile air forces and protecting their fellow soldiers on the ground.
But we can discuss those details together, as I don't want to make any decisions for your character!

If you like the sound of this plot, then shoot me a PM! :)

Last edited:
Hey! I'm interested in the first plot if that's still open!

Back
Top Bottom