MxF Plots addition- In search of....

Currently reading:
MxF Plots addition- In search of....

Hi! I would really be interested in role playing.

In the moderns ones I like 1, 2, 3 and 11, and about the fantasy ones I really like 3 and 4.

Hello good people. Hope you all are having a good day. So i decided to make a new thread since I'm back from my short hibernation and ready to get back in the roleplaying business. I'm VERY easy to talk to and write with. No really, just poke me if you even wanna talk and we can discuss kinks or whatever you want. Just make sure you give me attention if you decide to be send me a flirt ;)

There's nothing more desirable than having a writer that syncs with you. The heart wrenching story, the exciting dialogues, the irresistible tension between them and finally the steamy release....ooh gosh....but hey stop! Rules first!

1. Patience- I'm a college student and I have other matters to attend to as well. It sometimes get difficult to reply soon and the nagging or asking to reply spoils the mood and the rp whatsoever. Now if i do not reply to our rp in two days, then you have the full right to wake me up but knocking me every four hours is not ideal. I will atleast reply once per day, more when I have a free time.

2. Communication- I love ooc chat and planning things out. This does not mean i do not like surprise elements but communication makes it easier for both of us and eases out our comfort level with each other.

3. No god modding- MC is mine. YC is yours. Do not interfere in actions and words of mc without talking it out beforehand. If you decide to shoot me a dm, start it with your favourite colour so that i know that you have read the rules.

4. Tell me if you aren't interested in the rp anymore. Nobody likes to be waited around and being ghosted. If something's not going well, talk about it. We can either modify the scene, change the rp or separate on good terms. I'd like you after 3 days of absence. Do the same to me too.

5. Response length- I'm NOT a fan of one-two lines per response at all. I prefer atleast semi-literate rps. I usually do 2-5 paragraphs, varying from rp to rp. I understand the response length varies from person to person but getting one line is just ugh, you understand right?

Now about my roleplays-
1. I usually do modern ones because whenever i played fantasy, the rp was cut short. That doesn't mean i don't like fantasy world. I have a couple fantasy rps going on at the moment and they are wonderful. However I do not play steampunk, cyber world or alien stuff, sorry.

2. I can play both male and female roles in a roleplay. The pairings i do are MxF, FxF. Preference to MxF with me playing a male character.

3. I don't have a fixed plot to smut ratio. I can play 30-70 leaning on either side. However, I do need a plot in smut heavy RP too. Two characters can be screwing each other often but it won't make sense without a plot.

4. I'm a switch in real life. And so i can play both dom or sub roles. I get specific cravings sometimes but that's up for brainstorming session.

Kink galore- Here are some nice steamy gifs (nsfw warning). If something catches your interest, you can talk to me about it.
Rough sex
Anal sex
Doggy style
Hair pulling
Choking
Against the wall
Deepthroating
Facials
Creampies
Makeout
Romantic sex
Passionate sex
Restrains
Interracial
Threesomes
Harem
Little sadism
Cum play
Blowjobs
Soft femdom

Current cravings-
Love triangles
Ffm threesomes
Soft femdom (a good seductress)

If you have been patient enough to read till here, thank you for it. I am getting to the plots/pairings part now.
I never usually write a predefined plot because i believe that it should be brainstormed together to not cause the same plotline in every rp and to keep it fun. And so I'm not typing full plots out here.

Modern:
1. School/college life
2. Bestfriends/roommates
3. Friends with benefits
4. Dad x daughter
5. Brother x sister
6. Neice x aunt
7. Young guy renting apartment x milf owner
8. Cheating rps (includes many potential plots)
9. Sister x sister
10. Sister x mother
11. Tinder date
12. Boyfriend x Girlfriend's mom/sister/friend
13. International student x Local student.
14. Geek x bold

Fantasy:
1. Princess x commoner
2. Prince x commoner
3. Vampire x human
4. Harry Potter fandom

The stories I write will contain romantic element of some kind. Also, my likes are everything that is not typically weird so I'll just mention my dislikes which are gore, vore, rapes, extreme tortures.

Hope to hear from some of you soon. I don't bite. I'm all open to hear your ideas as well. I'm looking for partners! :)
Hello! I am wondering if you are still looking for a partner?x

Hello good people. Hope you all are having a good day. So i decided to make a new thread since I'm back from my short hibernation and ready to get back in the roleplaying business. I'm VERY easy to talk to and write with. No really, just poke me if you even wanna talk and we can discuss kinks or whatever you want. Just make sure you give me attention if you decide to be send me a flirt ;)

There's nothing more desirable than having a writer that syncs with you. The heart wrenching story, the exciting dialogues, the irresistible tension between them and finally the steamy release....ooh gosh....but hey stop! Rules first!

1. Patience- I'm a college student and I have other matters to attend to as well. It sometimes get difficult to reply soon and the nagging or asking to reply spoils the mood and the rp whatsoever. Now if i do not reply to our rp in two days, then you have the full right to wake me up but knocking me every four hours is not ideal. I will atleast reply once per day, more when I have a free time.

2. Communication- I love ooc chat and planning things out. This does not mean i do not like surprise elements but communication makes it easier for both of us and eases out our comfort level with each other.

3. No god modding- MC is mine. YC is yours. Do not interfere in actions and words of mc without talking it out beforehand. If you decide to shoot me a dm, start it with your favourite colour so that i know that you have read the rules.

4. Tell me if you aren't interested in the rp anymore. Nobody likes to be waited around and being ghosted. If something's not going well, talk about it. We can either modify the scene, change the rp or separate on good terms. I'd like you after 3 days of absence. Do the same to me too.

5. Response length- I'm NOT a fan of one-two lines per response at all. I prefer atleast semi-literate rps. I usually do 2-5 paragraphs, varying from rp to rp. I understand the response length varies from person to person but getting one line is just ugh, you understand right?

Now about my roleplays-
1. I usually do modern ones because whenever i played fantasy, the rp was cut short. That doesn't mean i don't like fantasy world. I have a couple fantasy rps going on at the moment and they are wonderful. However I do not play steampunk, cyber world or alien stuff, sorry.

2. I can play both male and female roles in a roleplay. The pairings i do are MxF, FxF. Preference to MxF with me playing a male character.

3. I don't have a fixed plot to smut ratio. I can play 30-70 leaning on either side. However, I do need a plot in smut heavy RP too. Two characters can be screwing each other often but it won't make sense without a plot.

4. I'm a switch in real life. And so i can play both dom or sub roles. I get specific cravings sometimes but that's up for brainstorming session.

Kink galore- Here are some nice steamy gifs (nsfw warning). If something catches your interest, you can talk to me about it.
Rough sex
Anal sex
Doggy style
Hair pulling
Choking
Against the wall
Deepthroating
Facials
Creampies
Makeout
Romantic sex
Passionate sex
Restrains
Interracial
Threesomes
Harem
Little sadism
Cum play
Blowjobs
Soft femdom

Current cravings-
Love triangles
Ffm threesomes
Soft femdom (a good seductress)

If you have been patient enough to read till here, thank you for it. I am getting to the plots/pairings part now.
I never usually write a predefined plot because i believe that it should be brainstormed together to not cause the same plotline in every rp and to keep it fun. And so I'm not typing full plots out here.

Modern:
1. School/college life
2. Bestfriends/roommates
3. Friends with benefits
4. Dad x daughter
5. Brother x sister
6. Neice x aunt
7. Young guy renting apartment x milf owner
8. Cheating rps (includes many potential plots)
9. Sister x sister
10. Sister x mother
11. Tinder date
12. Boyfriend x Girlfriend's mom/sister/friend
13. International student x Local student.
14. Geek x bold

Fantasy:
1. Princess x commoner
2. Prince x commoner
3. Vampire x human
4. Harry Potter fandom

The stories I write will contain romantic element of some kind. Also, my likes are everything that is not typically weird so I'll just mention my dislikes which are gore, vore, rapes, extreme tortures.

Hope to hear from some of you soon. I don't bite. I'm all open to hear your ideas as well. I'm looking for partners! :)
If you're still interested I would love to roleplay with you! I have a character that you might like

I am interested in your friends with benefits
I like things a bit rough I have a request thread and put my favourites on there if you'd check it out and let me know.
I also love the idea of fxf or mxf though I prefer playing female role
I do Dom or sub so what do you wish for the go is your favourite flavour choice.

I'd love to do a FxMxF rp with you šŸ˜ Been dying to try out a dynamic with my two girls a someone's male character. Pm me if you're still interested in it! Oh, also let me know your thoughts on the Reverse Mating Press Position! ;P

Hello? I would LOVE to do an RP with you! Especially with such a beautiful writer.

Hello, I am new here and if you are still looking I would love to discuss some ideas.

Some form of 'the boy in distress' plot might be interesting actually. I was just thinking about a slow burn relationship which starts off with a simple conversation and can eventually lead to something big if we get bored of our characters simply keeping each other company. I think the boy in distress or perhaps a tinder date would work well.

Back
Top Bottom