Currently reading:
MxM Here's Lookin' at You Kid

Kamisama

The Oddity
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:39 AM
Hello everyone!

This is my first request thread on this site but I am super excited to finally get this going and start finding some partners. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out! If you are interested please PM me rather than commenting, thank you!

About Me

I have been roleplaying for about a decade now and I have learned a lot along the way and am proud to call myself a skilled writer who can give significantly more than a simple paragraph per response (provided it's needed). I am an absolute sucker for romance, if you have a romance plot just send it my way because chances are I will love it. I will play as male or female characters happily but often prefer my partner to play a male character. I am a very patient person and often get very passionate about the stories I am writing, I reply usually daily and sometimes if my partner replies quickly, multiple times per day. Me replying quickly and a lot does not at all mean you have to match me or feel pressured to, it's just me getting excited.

Now...The Good Stuff
My Style:
  • Third or First person (Third preferred)
  • 3-5 Paragraph responses (This may vary depending on the story and where we are in it.)
  • I reply very frequently (daily usually), and can reply multiple times per day.
  • A friendly OOC partner!
  • Someone who will help plan, I am not an "up to you" kind of person, please don't do it to me.
  • For plot and smut I am open to any combination of them but usually aim for 60:40 (plot : smut).
  • In my replies, I include my character's thoughts, fears, emotions, facial expressions, and lots more!
  • In MxM pairings I am a complete switch/vers who is open to anything

The "Yes please!" and the "No thank you's"

DISCLAIMER: Not everything in this list has to be in the story!

Teasing
Moaning
Light BDSM
Risky/Public Sex
Lots of Cum
Incest
Making Out
Dirty Talk
Begging
Hickeys
Anal
Oral
Rough/Aggressive Sex

Anything bathroom-related
Vore
Gore
Scat
Extreme BDSM
Extreme humiliation
Dismemberment
Mutilation
Death
Underage characters
Anything against the site rules

F-list link: Here!

In terms of settings/canons I'd like to roleplay in:

• Sci-fi, medival, fantasy, modern, post modern, slice of life, pretty much anything
  • Harry potter
  • Skyrim
  • Fallout
  • Marvel
  • DC
  • Star Wars

Now for the plots and pairings!

These are in no particular order as of right now:

Siblings (or step-siblings): (MxM, FxM)
Best Friends
Roommates
Jock x Jock/Nerd (College or University setting)
Co-workers
Childhood best friends
Music stars
Brother's best friend
Former lovers who should have never stopped

I will be adding more plot lines in the future however here are some I've been craving a lot lately!

Hi there...if you're reading this it's because this is where I posted my late night movie turned into RP idea.

CURRENT: Eternals (Don't Judge.)

Taking place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (that can be adjusted as needed- and very timeline flexible) we would be playing as Eternals on Earth and our goal is to either fight...or also wait for the deviants to come and live somewhat normal lives. Ultimately as you may have noticed I am spinning into this more of a romantic sense (yes...romance is a constant theme in this thread). Our characters over time slowly get closer and closer until finally one of them can't stand it anymore. In this RP I also don't have any preference on whether you follow one of the OG characters powers or design a new one or character entirely.

Thanks for checkin' :D

For this RP I am imagining a brother's best friend type idea however I imagine all of them being in a universtiy. Then one night at a party, our characters get too drunk and end up making out at the party. Then suddenly out of nowhere the brother comes in pissed off. Forbidding them from seeing each other, they both leave the party separately but at the end of the night one still texts the other, willing to risk their friendship for the spark they felt at the party.

Character A: A is your typical guy, participates in sports likes to goof around and is constantly horny. Getting away from home and moving into university was a blessing for him, well assuming he gets a good roommate. A is gay and is slowly coming to terms with the reality, he tells people he's comfortable with about it but isn't crazy open about it and is slowly coming out of the closet (This can be changed to preference). Being a virgin he's kinda nervous around sex and is eager to try things. (A lot about this is up for change if we want to talk about it)

Character B (Who I'd like to play but I can also play A): Character B is a bit of a jock, a wrestler but not super buff he's in a smaller weight class. Up until coming to university B had never considered that he might be gay, there was no reason for him to think about it. A loves sports and is a all around good guy, he has a really warm heart and loves big when he feels vulnerable enough to show it but sometimes it takes some digging. He can be a little closed off and hard to reach but it could all come crumbling down if the right stone is pulled.

The story: Moving into the same college dorm the two meet for the first time they become friends, A quickly telling B that he was gay so that he wasn't surprised later on. They start slowly becoming more and more open with one another, A trying to get B to loosen up and try things, it's clear he wants to. Slowly they catch each other stealing glances in their shared bathroom, start only wearing underwear in the room and so on. It grows slowly into a strong romance as they fall in love with each other.

What happens when you break up with the man who loves you and who you love back? Character A and B are two former lovers, people who truly and deeply loved each other but one of them stupidly ends the relationship out of fear leaving them both completely heartbroken and total messes. A few weeks later they are both invited out to a night at the bar with their friend group, not knowing the other will be there. Both A and B still completely love each other and are heartbroken but the one who got broken up with brought a friend, cue the jealousy. Seeing the other in public made "A" realize the mistake he made, immediately wanting to fix it, but can they?

Character A and B have been best friends for years, always having each others back whenever needed! They went through high school together and now are in College/University. Their relationship is funny to outsiders, Character A makes fun of B constantly, always coming back with a quick remark or sassy quip. Character A brings up this tough and rough exterior, in reality character A is very emotional and cares a lot about her friends and has started getting feelings for B. Character B is kind, warm, funny, and able to put up with all of A's attitude. But what happens to the friendship when Character B wants to do something dangerous and A freaks out refusing to watch. When they are alone, what will she say when asked? Will it all spill out?

Our characters are music stars, both very popular and widely loved due to their wild success. Character A and B are invited to sing at a music festival, most off all one of the biggest music festivals of the year. Things turn when they run into each other just before Character A goes on stage. They obviously know who the other is but they can't help but flirt with one another and get to know each other more deeply. Character A goes on stage and begins their set. When they begin playing a song that is normally a duet, will character B surprise them and join them on stage. The crowds would go wild and the fanfare about their potential relationship ignites a spark in tabloids. This story can also be altered where they are former lovers and the song that's a duet is one that character A wrote about B.

The title says it all. On one faithful night. Character "A", a young man working in a shop, had to send a text over to their supplier to cancel an order. However, he is one number off and ends up sending the text to someone else, Character "B". They have a little laugh about it and he goes off to send the right text to the right number. However, MC and YC just happen to keep texting. Character "A" has to walk home alone that late night after his shifts and appreciate the company for comfort and feeling safer. Even if it is just a stranger texting. Little by little, they get to know one another over these texts and they turn into phone calls. They have yet to even share pictures with each other of what they look like, but before they know it…There is love in the air….And so on.

This story is meant to be a cute and sentimental romance about two closeted best friends who can't help but love each other. Character "A" is a cute and more feminine guy who just loves to smile and laugh, being light-hearted and telling jokes. Character "B" is more of a jock type, he's on a university sports team and is best friends with "A" as well as a bit protective of him. Throughout their whole friendship "A" has been made fun of by others for being more feminine and one day it goes too far. What will "B" do when he hears "A" got into a fight with the campus bully? How will he react to seeing the man he loves crying on their dorm room floor with a cut lip and bruised face...even more, how will he react when he finds out why "A" threw the first punch.

(I am really craving this one)

I really hope you saw something you were interested in! Everything is open for new partners so feel free to reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions!

Until then, keep on dancin' and thank you for reading my first thread!

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

This is my first request thread on this site but I am super excited to finally get this going and start finding some partners. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out!

About Me

I have been roleplaying for about a decade now and I have learned a lot along the way and am proud to call myself a skilled writer who can give significantly more than a simple paragraph per response (provided it's needed). I am an absolute sucker for romance, if you have a romance plot just send it my way because chances are I will love it. I will play as male or female characters happily but often prefer my partner to play a male character. I am a very patient person and often get very passionate about the stories I am writing, I reply usually daily and sometimes if my partner replies quickly, multiple times per day. Me replying quickly and a lot does not at all mean you have to match me or feel pressured to, it's just me getting excited.

Now...The Good Stuff
My Style:
  • Third or First person (Third preferred)
  • 3-5 Paragraph responses (This may vary depending on the story and where we are in it.)
  • I reply very frequently (daily usually), and can reply multiple times per day.
  • A friendly OOC partner!
  • Someone who will help plan, I am not an "up to you" kind of person, please don't do it to me.
  • For plot and smut I am open to any combination of them but usually aim for 60:40 (plot : smut).
  • In my replies, I include my character's thoughts, fears, emotions, facial expressions, and lots more!
  • In MxM pairings I am a complete switch/vers who is open to anything

The "Yes please!" and the "No thank you's"

DISCLAIMER: Not everything in this list has to be in the story!

Teasing
Moaning
Light BDSM
Risky/Public Sex
Lots of Cum
Breeding/Impregnation
Incest
Making Out
Dirty Talk
Begging
HIckeys
Anal
Oral
Rough/Aggressive Sex

Anything bathroom-related
Vore
Gore
Scat
Extreme BDSM
Extreme humiliation
Dismemberment
Mutilation
Death
Underage characters
Anything against the site rules

F-list link: Here!

Now for the plots and pairings!

These are in no particular order as of right now:

Siblings (or step-siblings): (MxM, FxM)
Best Friends
Roommates
Jock x Jock/Nerd (College or University setting)
Co-workers
Childhood best friends
Music stars
Brother's best friend
Former lovers who should have never stopped

I will be adding more plot lines in the future however here are some I've been craving a lot lately!

The title says it all. On one faithful night. Character "A", a young man working in a shop, had to send a text over to their supplier to cancel an order. However, he is one number off and ends up sending the text to someone else, Character "B". They have a little laugh about it and he goes off to send the right text to the right number. However, MC and YC just happen to keep texting. Character "A" has to walk home alone that late night after his shifts and appreciate the company for comfort and feeling safer. Even if it is just a stranger texting. Little by little, they get to know one another over these texts and they turn into phone calls. They have yet to even share pictures with each other of what they look like, but before they know it…There is love in the air….And so on.

This story is meant to be a cute and sentimental romance about two closeted best friends who can't help but love each other. Character "A" is a cute and more feminine guy who just loves to smile and laugh, being light-hearted and telling jokes. Character "B" is more of a jock type, he's on a university sports team and is best friends with "A" as well as a bit protective of him. Throughout their whole friendship "A" has been made fun of by others for being more feminine and one day it goes too far. What will "B" do when he hears "A" got into a fight with the campus bully? How will he react to seeing the man he loves crying on their dorm room floor with a cut lip and bruised face...even more, how will he react when he finds out why "A" threw the first punch.

(I am really craving this one)

I really hope you saw something you were interested in! Everything is open for new partners so feel free to reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions!

Until then, keep on dancin' and thank you for reading my first thread!
Hello,
I noticed that you already have an adept for the "I hurt when You're hurt" scenario. So I was hoping, that maybe you would like to roleplay with me the "Wrong number" one and if not, I would gladly try to think of something new with you. ^^
The only problem is, that I am a newbie and english is not my primary language, so I often make a lot of mistakes. But I recently started using grammarly and I am trying my best to improve my english skills!
I also respond daily and can increase it to multiple replies per day.
Feel free to contact me if you want,
Miraciel~

hey there, are you still looking for people to do some of these plots with? i'd love to start a story with ya!

Are you still open for the I Hurt When You Hurt plot? I'd like to play character B if so

I am interested to rp the country twang one with you, i have the right character to rp there if you're up for it.

I know you already have a couple takers for it but I would love to do "I Hurt When You're Hurt"
I've got a couple of characters I think could fit well for it who are a little on the more feminine and soft-faced side (one who's overall very meek around those he doesn't know and bad at standing up for himself and the other very personable overall and wants the best for those around them - will give more details in PMs if you're interested) who can be incredibly protective over those they care for and would 100% start a fight if someone won't stop talking shit about someone they care about.

I've been RPing for like 10 years overall at this point, enjoy long form with easily 3+ paragraphs, also tend to give things like inner thoughts/emotions and physical tells in replies, and honestly have to much free time so I'd be around fairly often.

Hello, there. I would be interested in roleplaying something with you if you're still up for it?

I know you already have a couple takers for it but I would love to do "I Hurt When You're Hurt"
I've got a couple of characters I think could fit well for it who are a little on the more feminine and soft-faced side (one who's overall very meek around those he doesn't know and bad at standing up for himself and the other very personable overall and wants the best for those around them - will give more details in PMs if you're interested) who can be incredibly protective over those they care for and would 100% start a fight if someone won't stop talking shit about someone they care about.

I've been RPing for like 10 years overall at this point, enjoy long form with easily 3+ paragraphs, also tend to give things like inner thoughts/emotions and physical tells in replies, and honestly have to much free time so I'd be around fairly often.
Hey!

I'd love to see if we could start this up. PM me :)

Hey! I'm a bit newer to RP but I'd love the chance to RP with you and try to get more writing skills. I usually do a paragraph or so replies but I think I could go for around two or three if I really put my heart into it! I'd love to do some sort of coworker romance, or some sort of secret lovers type of thing. I usually do MxM and use hummanoid anthro furry OCs.

Hey! I'm a bit newer to RP but I'd love the chance to RP with you and try to get more writing skills. I usually do a paragraph or so replies but I think I could go for around two or three if I really put my heart into it! I'd love to do some sort of coworker romance, or some sort of secret lovers type of thing. I usually do MxM and use hummanoid anthro furry OCs.
Absolutely I'd love to try and RP with you. PM me with any ideas you have :)

Back
Top Bottom