Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:30 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Sanctum Dwellers. I'm James.

I've been Roleplaying in various forms, with various people, for several years now. I primarily play male characters as my lead and I universally play dominant ones (Attempts to do otherwise tend to end about as well as a land war in Asia). I do occasionally throw a female secondary character in there for the sake of story or simple curiosity, these can be dom, sub or switch. I only ever play across from female characters. I generally prefer to roleplay in long, detailed paragraphs and I never turn down a good story.

My primary role here is helping manage the forums. By now you've likely cringed at several of my "How-to" guides, my "What goes here" explanations and the 'humor' contained therein (I also take full blame for the site rules 'humor'). That said, I am always willing to help with issues related to the forums, with writing advice, with making a GREAT request thread and with sorting you through any difficulties. I'll even help you with tech support, doing the hard work (of passing it along to someone who actually knows what they're doing).

Feel free to message me with any issues. I'm here to help.

Back
Top Bottom