Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:38 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Sanctum Dwellers!!

The new Decade is here! And, better late than never, so is your first writing Challenge of 2020. To celebrate this transition of decades, your prompt for this month is all about Time Travel :

They go to bed in one decade and wake up in another; Just not the one they were expecting.

As always, what that means is open to interpretation—you can decide the details and anything goes so long as general site rules are followed and the prompt is attempted.

Please post all entries as a thread in this forum (Link) with a unique title. The Deadline for this month is Sunday, January 26th, 2020. Please have all entries posted by that evening (EST)

Congratulations to @RainingRose and @Peachy00Keen for jointly winning the December Writing Challenge and thank you to all participants for their excellent work!!

We look forward to seeing your work.

As a side note, be sure to keep casting your daily votes for the Sanctum. You can do so by clicking here!

This sounds fun! One question if I may ask, do writers typically submit what would be a first chapter or a complete short story?

It varies. Short stories are probably more common, but you can submit anything that attempts the prompt unless stated otherwise. Story, chapter, Limerick, Haiku; if you can make it fit the prompt, go for it!!!

Oh lord, I wrote a story like this. But it was long ago enough that I'd have to revise it. I want to get it up though. So, maybe a first draft of it ^_^

Back
Top Bottom