All Join My Tempest of Creations

Currently reading:
All Join My Tempest of Creations

<Altruist>

~๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ~
Local time
Today 8:39 AM
Hey hey my fellow creators! You all can call me Al and I've had some inspiration for some plots and plot ideas. Before I launch in to that though here are a few things about me.

Post Length: Two to Five paragraphs on average

Musts: Romance, Action, Adventure, Drama

Must Nots: Woe is me characters, cliche damsels in distress, god modding, throwing major curveballs into the story without consulting with each other first, a character's personality being ninety percent just trauma.

Smut: I'm willing to do up to 80% smut

Looking for: Fellow creators who love to create worlds and lives and stories out of nothing. Must be Semi-literate to literate. Grammar is a must for me- I may be a bit of a grammar freak ๐Ÿ˜… Even if the story is great, if I only see four periods in a five hundred word post my writer's boner goes limp lol

Now on to my ideas! ๐Ÿ˜

Muse A lived a boring life- wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, come home, go to bed, repeat. It had become so viciously dull that he was sure if a change didn't happen soon he'd end up in an insane asylum. And then he met him.

His typical walk home was interrupted by the sound of odd clicking and shuffling from a nearby alley. A knew damn well that going in to a dark alley was the stupidest thing he could ever do, yet the noises along with the promise of something new and exciting had him slowly moving in to it, a hand on his pepper spray.

And that is the beginning of his story- his story of how he ended up on the run from the law with a renown serial killer- Muse B.

Now I know what you're thinking- typo right? Wrong. This idea is basically eighty percent smut and it isn't completely hashed out but here's the premise:

"Alice" is Muse A whose friend takes them to a club called Wonderland to try and loosen who they consider a prude up. Initially it seems like any ordinary club- dance floor, DJ, bar, stripper pole. Until A's friend slips into on of the private dance room's curtains with A. And instead of finding a small lap dance room, they're walking down a long hallway to a door, a panel up at the top sliding open to reveal a pair of dark eyes. "VIP's only. Access code or get out." The man behind the door rumbles. A's friend grins. "Wonderlay." The eye hole slides shut and, after a moment, the door opens, allowing the two in to a completely unexpected scene.

It had the essence of a normal looking club- couches, a dance floor, bar, pool tables. But what made it very clear what this place was really about were what had A blushing a bright red. On the walls were shelves lined with every sex toy imaginable, flavored lines on display. Sex swings hung from the ceilings, a gentle lighting glistening off of them. Perhaps the most embarrassing were the antics going on all around them. Through the bumping music moans, whines, and giggles could be heard.

On the stage, two large, burly men were wrestling,a power struggle both seemed to enjoy, though it was far from innocent. Bent over one of the pool tables was a big-breasted redhead, lewd noises falling from her lips as she was pounded by a guy that looked like he should be a professional wrestler. On one of the couches, a woman and a man sat side by side, legs spread, both with a woman between their legs.

Oh my god. A's friend had taken them to an orgy club.

(Note: Can be a furry world, world where hybrids exist, or purely human. Up to you. And this plot is all gender pairing friendly ^^

That's all for now folks! Make sure to send me a pm if you're interested or have any other ideas you'd like to propose! ๐Ÿ˜

Back
Top Bottom