Unspecified Jurassic Travesties ( Open. )

Currently reading:
Unspecified Jurassic Travesties ( Open. )

DanielleGiggles

~Wanderer~
Local time
Today 10:17 AM
So, upon getting lost within Youtube, I stumbled across 'The Isle' again. It really got me thinking on how much I always wanted to write a gorey/badass/horrific dinosaur story and have a blast with someone else. For as long as I can remember I have been extremely fascinated with dinosaurs, ever since I was a kid.

I was thinking on playing a strong, yet calculated tribeswoman, you can play whatever your little heart desires honestly. Maybe have the world resemble the game 'Ark' in a sense since humans and Dinos are basically forced to co-exist. We could have taming the creatures being a thing, wars between tribes of humans, even throw in some sort of hints at aliens, sprinkle in some romance if that is what you prefer, and have loss of characters we create. I've been itching to write a dark/horror surrounding the Jurassic period and express the feeling of sheer hopelessness in the world if humans were a thing at that time.

If you are interested in writing a gorey dinosaur story with me, definitely reach out and PM me. I am off the next few days so we could come to some common ground and spit ball ideas until we create a general concept if you wish. *The Jurassic Park theme slowly begins to grow louder..~* 🦖 🦕

So, upon getting lost within Youtube, I stumbled across 'The Isle' again. It really got me thinking on how much I always wanted to write a gorey/badass/horrific dinosaur story and have a blast with someone else. For as long as I can remember I have been extremely fascinated with dinosaurs, ever since I was a kid.

I was thinking on playing a strong, yet calculated tribeswoman, you can play whatever your little heart desires honestly. Maybe have the world resemble the game 'Ark' in a sense since humans and Dinos are basically forced to co-exist. We could have taming the creatures being a thing, wars between tribes of humans, even throw in some sort of hints at aliens, sprinkle in some romance if that is what you prefer, and have loss of characters we create. I've been itching to write a dark/horror surrounding the Jurassic period and express the feeling of sheer hopelessness in the world if humans were a thing at that time.

If you are interested in writing a gorey dinosaur story with me, definitely reach out and PM me. I am off the next few days so we could come to some common ground and spit ball ideas until we create a general concept if you wish. *The Jurassic Park theme slowly begins to grow louder..~* 🦖 🦕
i would like to join

Back
Top Bottom