Let's Play! (M/M, M/F, F/F)

Currently reading:
Let's Play! (M/M, M/F, F/F)

DarkDeer

Knight
Local time
Today 12:13 PM
Hi there, I'm looking for a partner to role-play with and have a few plots for you guys to look at. I am open to trying other pots if you have one you wanna try or changing up a plot if you are able to work with me on it. Some quick info on me:
  • I am currently still working and a student​
  • I try to reply at least 3 times a week​
  • I am open to talking with partners and making new friendships!​

Now I am looking for certain things in a partner:
  • Able to reply at least 3 times a week
  • Post at least two to three paragraphs--there are days we can't and thats fine, but not looking for single sentence or too short of a post
  • Being open and talking with me when things come up

Abandoned Temple

Character Needed: God/Goddess

Amount of Smut: Now and again, not main point of RP

Characters being played: Death and Slave (Male)​

It has been many, many years since last the God/Goddess had the privilege of seeing any follower. Their last follow had been taken by death many years ago. Their old temple which now chain them was in need of much repairs and old tablets broken or the writing faded by mother Gaia's seasonal change of weather. Death, an old and singular force, is the only visitor as they have pity for the eternal being chained to the past world. Though upon a harsh rain fall there was a different visitor. A slave of this new world and of different color in which the God/Goddess had not seen of yet. This young man has a powerful connection to that of spirits and eternal beings such as themselves and others, perhaps someone who could bring followers back to this temple and return a light to the abandoned eternal being. Though Death also follows this human. Perhaps the fate could be changed before Death takes this soul.

Pick a Flower

Character Needed: New Mafia Boss (Male)

Amount of Smut: Not main focus, but will happen to move a certain part of the plot

Characters being played: Flower Shop Owner (Male/Female) and rival Mafia Boss​

Times are tough and everyone needs a loan no matter what they may do for business. As such new business rises for the young and up-coming Mafia Boss and being so hands on he of course wants to visit the newest or troubled business which owe him money for any protections or loans needing to be paid. One of these trouble loans comes up and ready to ensure the money is rightfully given; however, this changes when meeting the Flower Shop owner who has recently taken over their father's business and unknown to them also owes money to the local Mafia. Things become more complex as the new owner is also related to a rival gang's boss.

My Sleep Paralysis Demon

Character Needed: Sleep Paralysis Demon (Male/Female)

Amount of Smut: Honestly can be none and the whole plot so let's talk!

Characters being played: Sleeping person (Female)​

Sleep paralysis demons have one job: Scare the shit out of the person you visit. There are humans who get these demons often and others who may never see them or experience sleep paralysis, yet that is not the case for this situation. Every night, every night Kris is visited by the same demon and at first it was terrifying, yet as time passes, and the demon is no longer scaring Kris she has become…annoyed with this demon. It is one thing to wake up during a deep sleep and be face to face with a demon, it is enough to make some people return to religion. But not every single night and now having the demon acting as an old friend. Kris does not know how much more she can take. Why is this demon here? Why is it so attached to her? And is she cursed to now have poor sleep because of this?!

Old Friend

Character Needed: Hero (Male)

Amount of Smut: Somewhere in the middle, depends on partner

Character being played: The old friend (Male/Female)

Note- This is inspired by My Hero Academia universe and AUs, so if things seem similar to said work its because the plot was inspired by both the anime/fan universes.
Quirk users make up the majority of the population on Earth with the current statistics showing more than 95% of those born in the population have some sort of quirk and 5% being quirk-less. Since those who are quirk-less are viewed to be weak and needing more protection it is not uncommon to have quirk-less to be in specialized high schools to ready them for marriage, approved labor or retail work, curfews only for the quirk-less, and arranged marriages based on what genetics they could offer. At this rate the few of those born without any quirks find themselves being bullied, discriminated, and seen less in value as a human being since they are "worthless". A new and up coming Hero more than understands this society as well as seen first hand who those without quirks face on a daily bases as a childhood friend had suffered though it all before their sudden suicide before entering high school. That had been almost 10 years ago. During his nightly routine of patrolling the city the Hero ends up being called for an alert on a terrorist group. He ends up being able to caught one of the group members only to be face to face with his old childhood friend--alive and now attempting to kill him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom