Lets write together

Currently reading:
Lets write together

Pegpuff

Serf
Local time
Today 10:32 PM
Hi there, my name is Pegpuff, or Peg for short.

So as you probably guessed I am looking for some roleplay partners. So lets do this...

What am I looking for: Well I am looking for someone to help me build amazing plot lines and wonderful characters. I'm not really into much smut, I'm happy to do sex scenes but kink probably isn't for me at the moment, I think I'd be more of a disappointment to people who are looking for that so probably best to just take it off the table.

My Style: I can play both male and female characters, although I tend to lean towards female characters, but I am happy to play a Romeo to your Juliet if that's what you prefer. I am also happy to participate in fxf roleplays. I've neve done a mxm roleplay and I'm not sure that it is really my cup of tea to be honest, so I'm going to take that off the table too. I am happy to write in first or third person depending on the type of roleplay and what my partner prefers.

Post lengths: Typically I mirror my partner, but I prefer to write good and chunky paragraphs, usually about three to five paragraphs on average. I can write much more if I am truly inspiring and loving the story and characters. I have been known to write 3000+ words. I do like good grammar, spelling and punctuation although I am happy to overlook the odd error or two, I know that we're all human.

How often I can post: I do have a full time job, 7.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday so I will be most active at weekends and my posting will probably be limited to once or twice a week. I work in quite a negative environment so roleplay is an escape for me. I would prefer that my partner is patient with me. I will try to keep my partner updated if I get pulled away by life but feel free to send me a message if you want an update or just to chat.

Out of character chat: I am actually quite a shy person, but I do love getting to know my partners, so I'd be happy to chat with you and get to know you too if you're comfortable with that.

Ditching: I understand that life can get in the way and make it difficult to respond immediately but I would like to be kept updated if you can, just please don't disappear on me and never speak to me again. If you're not feeling the roleplay anymore then just let me know, we can either work together to try and fix what's wrong or just go ahead and call it quits. I promise to do the same to you.

Plots & things I'm craving:

So below is a list of things that I'm feeling like roleplaying at the moment. There are no specific plots so we would need to brainstorm these together.

• Fairy tales: Anything fairy tale related is a huge thing for me. We could twist them, combine them, make them more modern or play them in the olden times. Or a combination of all of these. I don't have any particular fairy tale that I love more than any other.
  • Witches and wizards: I prefer old style witches, cauldrons and broomsticks, black magic and covens. So anything that involves this kind of magic, back in the 1900s or even in today is good with me.
  • Supernatural creatures: Anything involving werewolves, vampires, witches (as stated above) or some of the more obscure creatures, skin walkers, hell hounds, wendigo etc. this can either be us playing the creatures, running from the creatures or hunting the creatures.
  • Alice in wonderland inspired: Someone lands in a strange and mysterious world that they know nothing about. This does not need to be based on actual wonderland, we can come up with the world ourselves.
That's all I have for the moment but will add any more inspiration/plotlines as I imagine them.

I hope that you will be interested in roleplaying with me, if you are please either post here or send me a message.

Many thanks for your time,

Pegpuff xx

Back
Top Bottom