All ~Reigniting the Passion of Roleplaying~

Currently reading:
All ~Reigniting the Passion of Roleplaying~

xCourtofDreamersx

Through Love, All Is Possible
Local time
Today 4:01 AM
Hello Everyone (Again.)

First off, I like to clarify that I have returned. I didn't mean to be away for so long, but my health decided to take a drastic turn and I had to take the time to recuperate. I can't tell you guys how many times that I have been in and out of the ER through half of the year already. I am not even done with doctor appointments yet. On top of that, I have started my classes, again. I am in the IT program and will be striving in that area. Right now, I am currently healing from surgery. So, if I were to start any roleplays with another member of this site. It will be slow-replying at first because I am still healing from it. I won't be fully functional until next week. Maybe. So, I am taking everything a little bit slow this time around. Please be patient with me. I am a fast replier, but I have a lot of healing to do still.

So, enough with my explanation of where I have been and onto the juicy details. I will be listing down below my partner's preference and the scenarios that I have come up with. Please keep in mind that the scenarios are a little vague because I want my partner's input and for them to have fun with this as well. I am not a tyrant and will be open-minded to possibilities. To remind people as well, I have become a little lenient with certain triggers now, but some of them. I can't do it still. I just can't.

Partner Preferences:

As long as you can write a decent response as a female or a male, we are perfectly golden.
Third Person, Past Tense
Doubling up (This depends on my partner as well)
Story and Smut (I do like both. After all, I have read Sarah J. Maas's books and the beauty of story and smut is perfect.) (Not to mention Bryce and Hunt in House of Earth and Blood. Ugh, that was so hot~)
Shorter Reply Time (If we can reply to each other on regular bases. Awesome. I understand that life, school, work, and children get in the way of writing. If you are in my shoes and recovering from surgery, then I understand as well.)
I like long responses and do not be curt with me either. It will end just like it had started.
Communication is key. (Please work with me here.)
No abuse or rape or any utensils that cause the body harm. (It can be mentioned but do not describe it. I don't want to know the gory awful details. Okay?)
Face claims (Real Life, Digital Art, or other pictures that will be acceptable.)
I'm here to write beautiful stories with partners that want to go on a journey.

The Beautiful Scenarios:
With each scenario, the physical appearance will be revealed if the scenario is chosen with my partner.

In a world of the supernatural world, there is a world of traditions and uptight rules to follow. Vampires are known to be elegant and graceful. Precise and deadly. A deadly predator among the humans, but not the ones who come from powerful clans that rule underneath a female monarch. A vampire lord from a powerful family had found his one true love, but the woman was a dhampir. Not just any dhampir at all. One where her father was a criminal and outlaw to the vampire clans. Her mother was a councilwoman in the inner circle of the Queen's-the first dhampir woman to make the spot on the council.
The woman was a sheltered girl, the perfect woman to be the man's wife. She was poise, graceful, and wanted by every other man as well. The man had asserted his dominance and made sure that everyone knew that the young woman was his and no one else's. The man decided to marry the woman against his mother's wishes and the warnings that she gave her son. That the woman will tarnish their good name and that she was nothing more than a tramp. The father of the son didn't care either way if the woman produces heirs for the clan. Unlike his mother who had vile things up her sleeve, his father didn't particularly care at all. The man didn't like to be reminded of his son's wife's father- the criminal lowlife that was nowhere to be found.
The man and the dhampir woman were happy as there were many whispers that the vampire lord had found his beloved. The most sacred of all things to the vampires was their one true love that made their lives better than before. True happiness was blooming between the two until the ultimate betrayal happened when the woman purposely cheated on her husband.
She made sure that she was caught in the act of being seduced by another vampire lord as she was blackmailed into doing it. Her husband was furious as he left and never return. The woman left her ring on the inn table and had to pack everything up as she was devastated by what she had to do. The woman didn't tell her husband either that she was carrying his heir inside of her stomach and disappeared into the winds to never be seen again.
After the three-year gap, the man challenged his father for the title of the clan while murdering him in cold blood before taking leadership of the clan. Then that was when he started finding out that his ex-wife never signs the divorce papers and was nowhere to be found at all. Not to mention that there was evidence of someone forcing her to leave as well. As well as rumors saying that she was carrying his heir to the clan as well which made it a priority to bring her back. To clear the air, and get some much-needed answers, which is what the man did. The man was able to track the woman down to a small town outside of Boston, Massachusetts. There the man learns that his ex-wife work at a hospital and it was then that he saw her again. The man follows her and observes his ex-wife who was smiling and laughing as if nothing had happened. It was also when the man found that he has a son too and the rumors were true. His ex-wife was pregnant with his heir and had left without saying anything to him.

(Vampire LordxDhampir) (MxF)

Extra Roles or Secondary Characters:
Best friend of the Dhampirs
The Queen of Vampires
The Council Members
Mother of the Dhampir with the child

With many great nations and a time of peace, there is always darkness trying to ruin that peace. There can't be good unless it is evil. Good can't survive without evil and evil can't survive without good either. It's like yin and yang. Every thousand years when an oracle passes away into the afterlife or is carried away by the God of Death. A new Oracle is born and must be found as well. Many people wanted the Oracle for their reasons, but no one knows who it could be. All they know is that the Oracle was a female and one day will show herself.
A young woman that has the gift of premonition and comes from a pureblood line of witches. She didn't have the best childhood, nor has she had been loving by her mother. She had foreseen her father's death at the age of five and did not understand what she was seeing. She thought it was a nightmare and had fallen asleep in her Kindergarten room, but only to return home and be blamed for her father's death that she could have prevented. Her mother had raised a hand to her and had slapped her across the cheek so hard that she landed on the hardwood flooring of her home. Her mother was so far gone that her grandmother took her away from her mother and hid her in a small town somewhere near the city of Portland Oregon.
Her grandmother trains her to hide her gift and never let anyone take advantage of her at all. She kept her away from the other supernatural or try her best to as well. Her grandmother knew that her granddaughter was someone special considering her gifts were extraordinary among the coven of witches. As the woman grew into a beautiful woman and wanted to go to college, she got a part-time job at the college bookstore but also got a secret job working for a man known as Ace DeClair that was an Alpha from the House of Wolves.
The woman had shown him her gift of his future and part of it had come true. She signs a contract with him that he will pay for her intuition as long as she uses her gift for his pack. The woman agrees to it not realizing her full potential as something completely different and belonging to The Heavenly Kingdom of the Gods and Goddesses that live there in that Kingdom. After all, the woman's gifts begin to grow where she can see past, present, and future.

(GodxOracle) (MxF)
(WolfxOracle) (MxF)
(WarlockxOracle) (MxF)
(Supernatural beingxOracle) (MxF or FxF)

Wolf
Coven Witches or Warlocks
Any other Supernatural being a part of this
Other Gods and Goddesses (Aphrodite, Zeus, Hades, Persephone, Poseidon, Hermes, Thanatos, Hecate, etc.,)

In the Salona Kingdom, the resistance is rising with the interest of destroying the two princes and overthrowing their government. They had enough with their false promises and their empty threats. It was time to do something and to make that happen. They had been eyeing a certain Ambassador that was close to the princes. Both princes had taken a shine to the beautiful Ambassador and even with her mysterious past as well. One Prince was a Commander and the other one was the Political Front. Both the princes came from two different women and have the same father as well, they have two different views on how to run their kingdom. Their father had fallen gravely ill and there has been a lot of scrutinized of the brothers. Which one will take the throne in the place of their father?
No one knew as both brothers were great leaders, but they had to wait to see if their father will survive or not before the decision was made the two brothers. The Ambassador has a best friend that is a spy for the brothers and is quite the character. After all, the man is gay and is happy about it as well. The troubles began when the eldest brother wanted the Ambassador to accompany him for dinner and not pay any mind at all.
She attends as she was expecting a casual dinner with the brother that knew the political side of things and that he wanted to discuss something personal with her. The thing was, she was not expecting his move on her nor the way that his eyes glinted as if she was his property. She had declined his moves and she was very busy with her work that a relationship will get in the way of that. The other Prince-The Commander was her savior and had gotten her out of that dinner with his brother. There was something unexplainable between the two of them, but not knowing the consequences of the political brother.
During a masquerade ball, both princes dance with the woman who was dressed in a beautiful blue garment that shows her mid-riff off as she dresses to impress. Later that evening when she had taken a break from the ball to get some fresh air out in the garden, the resistance had kidnapped her that night with a certain tip from a certain brother. Not knowing that the man of the resistance knew the Ambassador when she was a child.

(Political BrotherxAmabassador) (MxF)
(CommanderxAmbassador) (MxF)
(ResistancexAmbassador) (MxF)

The Gay Spy
Political brother or the Commander (Depending on which one is chosen)
Advisors
The Resistance People

Since War World 3 had broken out between Russia and the U.S tension had finally broken between the two of them. The world was completely devastated as a lot of great cities were now in ash and rubble. The once-great city of New York City was nothing more than a ruin of great skyscrapers that were broken and looking even more terrifying than the twin towers that fell during 9/11. As the ashes had settled a new form of government was built and new monarchs took charge now of the desolated lands that were destroyed.
Cities were built from the ground up again and a lot of it had been changed. Houses were built and a lot of smaller organizations were out there again. Out of the nuclear explosions, many had risen to realize that they were gifted. All the children that were gifted were given to the government for their armies to become soldiers, spies, or any other things that they needed them to be. A resistance had revolted against the corruption of the Monarchs as they didn't want to be ruled by one ruler again.
England had done that and even though it was great, it was why the revolution had happened because England couldn't get across the Atlantic Ocean. A certain woman didn't show her gifts until a certain age and when she did, her family went into hiding with her as well. They thought her how to use her gift wisely and to never use it in front of any of the guards of the Monarch. It ended soon when Agents show up on their doorstep and destroyed her home while murdering her parents for hiding a gifted child from the government. She was placed in the Spy Division network because of her rare incredible gift that everyone fears. No one likes it when someone can invade the mind.
A man that was rarely gifted as well like the young woman was brought into the folds of the government under special circumstances. His family was gone, and he was sure that he was gone too, but he had risen from the ashes covered in soot. Completely naked as the man had somehow survived the terrifying bombing that night and lived to tell his extraordinary tale of being alive. The man had discovered that he had phantom-like gifts and was able to slip into shadows or pass-through walls like a phantom would. The man was also thrown into the Spy Division too.
The two of them had paired up and made an incredible duo that got them the ranking of Elite. The resistance was looking for weak points and even though, the duo was superb in more ways than one. It also raises fear in others too, but that's where the resistance comes into play here. They are looking for people to be their insides, but it wasn't going to be easy to convince them either. At least they assumed it wasn't going to be easy at all since they were Elite Spies.

(ResistancexElite Spy)
(Elite SpyxElite Spy)
(Supernatural beingxElite Spy)
(I play a male and a female for this one)

Other Gifted People (Resistance or the Elite Spies)

In the modern world, there is danger lurking in the shadows, things that were unimaginable to human beings. As always there was a secret magical agency that was set up to enforce the laws of abiding citizens that use magic or anything else. Certain laws were passed down by the High Council of Magic. They had a system that had been working for ages until young female witches were being murdered and found in the middle of a pentagram.
Someone was debilitated doing this and for a very dark reason why that was unsettling. It was a way to raise a Prince of Hell out of its hell dimension, but the real question was. Which Prince of Hell was someone trying to summon? A young investigator from a long line of witches had come onto the scene with a complicated relationship with her boss and a dead fiancée that she had blamed herself for losing.
The woman is broken in many ways and is only functioning enough to get through her days. Not to mention a mother who is always at her about marrying her off to her boss or some spoiled rich warlock. She didn't want any of that as her mother and she had a rocky relationship. She had an older brother too, but he was nowhere to be found. Now, she had a case with a great danger attached to it. They had picked up their prime suspect, but there were a lot of unanswered questions.
They had to start somewhere, and they might as well start with this suspect that they had in custody now. The young investigator had gotten the feeling that there was something more behind this, but as the case begins to unfold. A lot of shady business is uncovered as well as someone trying to end her life as well. She got a lot of attention from an angel, merfolk, a vampire, and the attention of a dangerous warlock that had been evading his arrest for some time now. A most wanted criminal had his interest in her, but so many others did as well. There was a lot of attention on her and she had to find her way through all of it as well as her complicated relationship with her annoying boss who was the shadiest out of them all. Not to mention a new person entering her life as well to try to break her walls.

(Supernatural beingxWitch) (FxF or MxF)
(AngelxWitch) (FxF MxF)
(Dark AngelxWitch) (FxF or MxF)
(High FaexWitch) (FxF or MxF)

Extra Roles or known as Secondary Characters:
Med Witch
Alpha
Fae
The Angelic Brothers[/spoilers]

There are rare wolves that have a higher ranking than a normal Alpha or even the rank of Beta as well. In this world, there is The Lycan King that rules over the Alphas every once in a blue moon. The Lycan King finds his mate whether it'll be a human or some other wolf. There are cases of whether it can be some other supernatural creature, but that only happens when there is trouble brewing between two supernatural creatures. The fates like to play with them and events of what could happen and what can't happen. There are some Alphas that are so stupid and pathetic to reject their fated mates and cut them deeper than any other person could. After all, they are the ones that are supposed to be the ones to love them unconditionally. Others learn their mistakes and go through hell and back with that certain mate too especially since it would be redemption.
A man is known as the Lycan King and his brother as the Royal Commander. Both brothers get along fantastically, and they have each other's back too. They reign over the largest pack known as The Golden Moon pack. They have a lot of territories and have expanded it with a lot of jobs for the rankings of wolves. Down to the Omegas. They reign fair and square, they have laws, and their pack members follow them to a 'T'. They have their punishments as well as torture chambers for their enemies.
Far from this pack that is less likely to run into the Lycan King, which is called The Blue Moon Pack. A young woman has married an Alpha that was her fated mate-to-be and her curtain husband as well. Things were going well for her as she was the first tri-breed of her kind. A valuable prize for anyone that saw the woman and knew of what she was. Things were going well for her, and she was trying to get pregnant with her husband who wasn't having any luck in producing an heir between the two. Unfortunately, it complicates a lot since heirs are supposed to be produced when they were in their primes. It didn't happen and her husband was getting frustrated as he had to be stopped from raising a hand to her, but it didn't stop the verbal abuse that cut her heart into ribbons and shame as well. That her blood was tainted with the other two lines, and she wasn't a purebred wolf either.
After the fight, they had separated rooms due to her not wanting to be near her husband at all. She began to feel sharp pains and get wicked headaches as she was unsure why. At first, she thought, she was finally pregnant and was going to tell her husband as it would please him. Then that was when she realized that the pain wasn't that at all. Her husband was cheating on her with some Omega girl and it broke her entirely. So, after they were done, a couple of days passed. She got the pack lawyers as well as the Elders and slammed the divorce papers as well as the ritual of stripping her Luna title. That she was infertile and had fake proof with him. It made him strip her of her title as well as divorce her and it was a painful process between them, but she was free at last.
After that, she left The Blue Moon Pack and disappeared to a town that was relatively close to the Lycan King's lands. After that, she had never voiced her thoughts again, never sung for anyone ever again. Pretend that she had damaged vocal cords and turned herself into a mute. The woman decided to turn in a scholar application for the position as a Liberian. Not realizing that the application was for The Lycan King's pack and when she ended up at the front door. She thought she smell someone's intoxicating cologne, but it was her imagination as The Lycan's Brother had looked over her degrees and her certifications and then hired her on the spot after reading her handwriting and explaining to him why she didn't speak and she was a mute. Even though it was a lie when she can talk, but just refuse to and not out of spite. Just wanted to be invisible and never to speak again as it seem that her words were nothing more than false. It was then that the game begins of smelling one's scent and missing each other by a mere minute.

The Lycan KingxTri-Bred Mate (MxF)
The Royal CommanderxTri-Bred Mate (MxF)
The Royal CommanderxSupernatural Being (MxF, FxF, MxM)
The BetaxSupernatural Being (MxF, FxF, MxM)
The Alpha of some packxSupernatural Being

There are a lot of pairings as there will be a lot of characters presented in this due to the many packs and alliances that will be formed between The Lycan King and the Alphas of those certain packs as well.

I am open to other scenarios and will add more to this later which will include the fandom scenarios as well as other scenarios too.

seven women are chosen from the world of the mortals to serve the elegant Princes of The Night that are far from being normal human beings. After all, who gets to play with immortal beings as well. Of course, they must play by the rules of the mortal world. Only so that they could continue their nightly activities that are either filled with fun or torture their enemies. Sometimes torture the women that are out of line and must remind them of who their masters are.

Each woman gets selected by These seven princes, and some get lucky where one of them is a mate to that being, and another one gets married and lives happily ever after. Then there are the ones that get their memories erased and sent back to where they had come from as well. In the middle of the night, some moans and groans filled the rooms, the hallways, the bathrooms, and any place where the princes take their women to get their frustrations out.

A young woman was chosen for this as she had been kidnapped in the middle of the night and brought to the Princes of The Night. A man that is known as The Devil takes the woman for himself. He is only known as The Devil for his temper and the wicked little games that he likes to play with the women. A playboy of the sorts, but the young woman captures his attention since she is not meek and quite strong as well. The Devil does like a challenge and the woman challenges his authority a lot, but it only gets him riled up to the point where he likes seeing her over his knee or tie to a post before he fucks her right there and makes her scream out who her master is.

The unbelievable passion that fills between them was unreal and never in his three-hundred years of living had he become the woman who makes his mind real and the sex so good to the point where he is craving more. Now, the women don't only please the princes that they have been assigned to, but they tidy up their rooms. Give them chores to do, give art lessons, and other social norms, as well as second languages. Sex practice with the other women and dress-fitting as well. They also host parties for the Princes of The Night especially when others come to visit for meetings or to discuss something threatening to their communities.

Upon that night of partying, the Devil was looking for his woman, but couldn't seem to find her at all. Not knowing where she was, he went in search of her. The young woman was taking her fifteen-minute break in a quiet hallway. She thought she was alone until she heard noises and a bed squeaking as she edges closer to a room with a door ajar. The woman peeks inside to see that a woman was being in a strange position as the man was driving himself into her.

As her face burns from the act of a passionate night, she closes the door the rest of the way for her while placing her head against the door to settle her racing heart. Now, she was in the mood for a good fuck herself. The Devil manage to find her in the empty hallway and could smell her arousal coming off of her as well as hear the loud moans in the room. So, he walks up to the woman and snakes his hand to cup her breast and his hand to her soaking panties. The Devil purred in her ear, "It seems you need help relieving yourself. You naughty girl."

The DevilxWoman (MxF)

The DevilxWomanxPrince (MxFxM)

The DevilxWomanxWoman (MxFxF)

Many other pairings!​

Last edited:
Hey there if you're still on here or wanting to roleplay by doubling up I would be interested :)

Back
Top Bottom