Unspecified Looking for Long Term Roleplays (MxF, possible MxM) - UPDATED May 3, 2022

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for Long Term Roleplays (MxF, possible MxM) - UPDATED May 3, 2022

DarkRabbit

A warrior in disguise
Local time
Today 9:45 AM
Hey guys! I'm DarkRabbit.

I'm a 24 year old female from Canada.

I am an LPN student (licensed practical nurse). I just finished year two exams!! That means I'm "done" school. See the quotations with done? Sorta. Exams for school done yes, but now I have a preceptorship. That means I will be working 12 hours days in the hospital with a licensed nurse. Days and nights. During days I work, I might not be able to reply due to just being drained (especially since I'm still a student and learning). I will do my very best to let you know though!!

I've been roleplaying for 10+ years. I tend to write in third person. My replies vary on what I'm given. Now, I do ask that you are able to use detail. That means more than a paragraph. You don't need to write 5+ paragraphs since characters do need time to reply. I just can't stand one liners or one tiny paragraph. I need more personally. If you are getting stuck on a reply, please pm me and let me know and we can think of something.

My main character is female with MxF! I will NOT do a main male role (UNLESS MxM). I cannot play main male roles. I don't know why, but I get anxious and tense when I try to. Side characters I totally can do without an issue, just not mains. Speaking of side characters, I do expect my partners are able to play side characters without me asking. No, not control my main as I don't with you, but play random side characters to help keep the story going. With that being said, I'm not really wanting to double up at this time either, so I apologize about that. I do also ask that you can keep a story going too. I don't like being the one to always keep a story going. Again if you're stuck, talk to me!

I do not do any form of relationship cheating. That is something I cannot stand so I ask that it's not in the story. I am a huge romance person and it's needed in each story. Just no cheating please - so main characters are to be together!

Please do not take control of my main character. If it's something like you pushed them out of harm's way, that's perfectly fine. I'm meaning like getting them to speak and such.

Do not make a character OP. Everyone has some form of weakness.

Sexual content: No vore, scat (toilet play), name calling (bad ones like slut or whore), feces, leaving severe bruising on my character, etc. There could be more but this was the first few things that came to mind!

Please have decent spelling and grammar. No abbreviations like, "u."

Be able to communicate! If you're struggling, please let me know!

Genres
Romance (is a must)

Action
Adventure
Fantasy/mythical
Horror
Thriller
Dark Themes (craving)
Cute/fluffy (craving)
Romance (is a must)

Pairings

(Bolded is preferred role and ** is most craved)
Vampire x human ***********
Dark Vampire King x Human *****
Normal girl x gang/mob boss ************* (Really want more of these)
Troubled girl x well put together person *****
Good girl x bad boy/girl
Demon x Human *********
Human x Werewolf
Roommates
Mythical Academy
Some form of medieval roleplay
Modern day roleplay (non fantasy based if need be!)
Prince x Herbalist

Fandom
Demon Slayer (I make my own character)

I am always willing to hear other pairings!
Below are plots I have. They're rough so we can expand on them together! They can be easily changeable to mxm​

An Unusual Pairing

A new young male has entered college. All the girls fantasize all over him. He is very good looking, known to be the "bad boy," has extremely high grades, rich, and that is what the girls love about him. They all want to be with him, except for one. A college girl notices him, but she isn't fantasizing over him. She isn't trying to anything along those lines. She is focused with her school as her grades aren't the greatest. She works after schools in a café to make some form of money for her bills... she just isn't like the others. Although, she always has a smile on her face. People don't see the other side. The side of her sorrow and suffering. She gives, yet doesn't seem to receive anything but people picking on her and so forth.... but she acts strong.

The new male takes note of the girl and starts to grow more interested in her. He falls in love for her and desperately wants to protect her. He wants to make other know that she is his.

The male can either be human, or secretly some sort of supernatural being in disguise like a vampire, demon, or werewolf!

A Dark Secret

Muse A and B have been dating for about a two months now. Both are really interested in one another. Muse A (my character) is a nervous girl who can get flustered a little easy. She is well known in the college and has several friends. She is an A+ student so she does take her schooling seriously.

Muse B is also well known. He doesn't care about school as much, but he passes it like it's nothing. He doesn't need to study or anything. It's like he has a photographic memory, which is something most people would be jealous over.

The only reason Muse A and Muse B met was because they both work together in a restaurant/bar. Both are waiter/waitresses and have worked together for months before they started dating. She actually asked him out, which he gladly accepted.

Now, there is a dark secret about Muse B (your character). He is a stalker for Muse A. He is obsessed with her. No one is allowed to harm her in any way or he will beat the absolute crap out of them, break their bones, or even kill them if it's severe enough. All of this happens without Muse A even knowing. It's when she is away from the area and or at home.

My vampires are a little different from other people. Here is the types I have.

Newborn: A newborn vampire has three days to drink five large animals dry or three humans. If they do not succeed, they will either die or go insane. Once the go insane, there is no coming back. They will be known as feral creatures. These vampires need to be killed as soon as they go insane or they will cause mass destruction. Thankfully, they only come out at night. Their weaknesses are sunlight, silver and copper, wooden stake, holy water, a plant called Mialka (totally made up).

Normal vampire: After a newborn has succeeded in drinking the animals or humans, they are considered normal vampires. They can feed on any sort of blood. However, if they survive strictly on animals, they aren't as strong as others. Their weaknesses are silver, holy water, Mialka, wooden stake, and sunlight.

Noble vampires: Noble vampires are born from on of two ways. A pureblood and normal vampire mate or a normal vampire drinks the blood from a pureblood vampire. They are rare, but not as rare as the two other kinds. Their weaknesses are holy water, wooden stake (only if it hits the heart), sunlight (they don't burn but they start growing much weaker), and silver.

Purebloods: These vampires are the second strongest vampire out there. They are well respected by other vampires. However, they are still below one ranking which they greatly respect. They have a soulbound item that is given at birth from a royal vampire. That makes them able to walk in the sun with no harm. Their weaknesses are holy water, silver, and a wooden stake (multiple - not just one can kill it).

Royal Purebloods: The highest ranking of vampires. All vampires will know if a pureblood is near and instantly will tense up out of fear. The normal purebloods know better than to attack them as well. They are also respected by the vampires, but that doesn't mean they still don't fear of the royals. They are immune to sunlight. They don't need to have a soulbound item like a pureblood. Their weaknesses are holy water and silver.

I am always up to hearing other pairings or plots! Please send me a pm if you are interested in doing a roleplay! :)
We can discuss more in a pm!

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MORE!!

Last edited:
I like the vampires pet but i suck at male.
I too am a straight Canadian female 21
But I've done quite a few fxf rps
Would that interest you?

I like the vampires pet but i suck at male.
I too am a straight Canadian female 21
But I've done quite a few fxf rps
Would that interest you?
Hey! I am more than willing to try a fxfx Roleplay :) I will send you a pm

Hey - I'm interested in a story with maybe one of your Vampires and one of my characters named Blindfold? Maybe you could be a Demon hunter or some such instead?

Hey - I'm interested in a story with maybe one of your Vampires and one of my characters named Blindfold? Maybe you could be a Demon hunter or some such instead?

Hello! Send me a pm and I'm sure we can figure something out. :)

Back
Top Bottom