All Looking for roleplays (males, females, kink and non-kink)

Currently reading:
All Looking for roleplays (males, females, kink and non-kink)

Kitty2000

Smexy Squishie #2
Local time
Yesterday 11:57 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello

*** PLEASE TAKE RECORD THAT I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL GRAMMER NERD, THIS IS FUN FOR ME, I DON'T NEED TO HEAR ALL THE THINGS I DO WRONG, if you don't like it/me cut ties PLEASE and THANK YOU ***

I had a thread forever ago but I really should make a new one anyway.

I love to write and am good with smut and smut free rps. I prefer to keep my roleplay with lots of plot as well. I am looking for a few different types. I normally play female only.

EVEN IF I HAVE DONE A FEW I AM GAME FOR MORE>>>

** really want
done a few
NEW

Currently looking to play the rubber doll, accidental marriage, or german nazi and jewish girl.

1. I am really wanting beauty and the beast/POTO type roleplay.
2. BDSM RUBBER DOLL. Transformation included. Long term transformation for the character. I'd like to become YC's rubber doll. NEW
3. Military romance, they both work together but can't be together because of the government.
4. someone is trapped in an intense coma doesn't know that its fantasy but the person inside her mind lets all her dreams come true. When she wakes up, she realizes the person is real and she aims to discover her mistress that she had visioned?
5. Accidental Marriage in Vegas. MC would live with her grandfather who insists marriage is a good thing. YC is a rich billionaire, while MC has no money to her name. They decide to stick it out since they both find out they have similar kinky interests.
6. German Nazi falling in love with a Jewish girl (era roleplay, smut optional)
7. Mafia Leader and this kidnapped girl who he has seen visions of. (kind of like 365 DNI)
8. A rich and powerful pharma man kidnaps women for his pleasure island. Creating a drug that gives a constant state of arousal for a period of so long. (Similar to the book Once a Myth)
9. A BDSM 24/7 relationship that is romantic and rough at the same time. IDK just want a bit of both.
10. Friends to lovers. They grew up together and in high school went to prom just because it was all you had was each other. Even now that that's all past you are still friends but one evening things changed.
11. Friends with benefits
12. A manipulative guy who wants a relationship with her from the beginning but she knew that he was considered "bad news"
13. Slow burn romance roleplay (kink involved if we agree)
14. Zombies. They have been fixed in such a way they don't eat human brains (Scientific discovery) and they have a part of the planet destined to them. It's closed off and even though they have been semi-cured they are separated and considered dangerous. MC would be on some path where they run into each other, she doesn't see it's a zombie till much later in their meetings. (I'm thinking a romance forms and IDK I just normally don't play this but I am craving it)
15. Something dark and twisty, non-con and maybe a bit of Stockholm syndrome. Gag and bag that bitch. (I'd be submissive in this) NEW
16. Corrupted Fairytales(Peter Pan, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Pocahontas... etc) NEW
17. Doctor and Patient (slice of life) NEW
18. Haters to lovers NEW
19. Their love was supposed to be fake… they were pretending to be in love or married, or they entered a marriage of convenience. It can't be real, can it? On a related note… NEW (FOUND ONLINE)
20. Mental asylum. I want to be a patient, and you can do whatever you want to my character for tests. Parents put her there since she saw things. But those things were real.
21. Prisoner x warden
22. A roleplay similar to this story. I would like to be the prisoner. There is some hypnosis, but she signs it willingly. She wants this deep down. Lots to talk about.

I am always open to suggestions!

Most of my roleplay here includes some sort of smut. It's the reason for my being on the website.

First off, I'm a nasty bitch. I like it dark and twisty. Give it to me and make it smutty.

BDSM, Gangbang (MMMF), Breathplay, Enemas, Multiple Penetration, Mummification, Spanking, Extreme bondage, Piercings, nipple clamps, force, Anal, Anal training, 3+ penetration, GAGGED, Hoods, Armbinders, Exhibitionist, Choking, all types of pain tactics. (to name a few, I am really easy going and work with your kinks)

I don't have any limits (just don't kill my character off unless we decided to end the RP that way

I'm good with MxF and FxF, I like older/younger story plots. (18+ of course but someone says who is 18 while the partner is in their 30's)

Please Note. Sometimes I take long breaks but I normally come back but there are months gaps at times, I normally give everyone a warning though.

Last edited:
I'm gonna bump would love a few cravings!

If people are wanting some more I'm moving and got slow Wi-Fi but I am able

I got ideas for a twisted Pocahotas, Doctor×Patient (could merge the 'arousal drug' idea with it) and Teacher×Student.

Hey there!
I absolutely love your kinks and think I have an idea that would match up well with what you are considering and definitely has some darker themes to it. If you are still looking for a partner please reach out and I'll send everything over for you to look at! I play both male and female characters!

Up for Plane Crash or Zombie Plot. I can play the guy. I have my own zombie plot as well you might like since it ties in with Friends to Lovers.

Added a new plot. I just would like that one if possible right now.

Back
Top Bottom