MxM Looking to start a new adventure~

Currently reading:
MxM Looking to start a new adventure~

Local time
Today 1:26 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone! You can call me Capn! I have moved here from Goodreads, wanting more. I grew up on GR and appreciate it for creating what I am today and allowing me a space to grow in my writing. That being said, it has kind of died, and I am searching for some more juicy stories. My fingers are itching to write!!

I typically write MxM and fall into the comfortable role of more of the 'bottom', if you will. Granted, some may be spicier than others but being a lead dominant character is not as well known to me. As for writing schedule, I will be transparent. I am currently 2/3rds of my way done in a Surgical program and will be starting Clinicals in April. That being said, I've had no problem getting on atleast once a day, if not more, so I doubt I would have large gaps between replies. If something does occur, or I do end up needing more time, I will be open and communicate that, and I would super appreciate the same.

As for details, I prefer semi detail minimum. I usually respond with 2/3+ paragraphs. Sometimes more if scenes needed setting, etc. I prefer to have something I can really reply and build off of. Don't leave me hanging with a one liner.

When it comes to ratings- I have a very high tolerance for gore, trauma, smut, etc. I don't have many limits but if a scenario arises, I'm happy to discuss to make sure everyone is comfortable. Smut is always nice but isn't needed to make a great story. But it's nice.

Now, onto the ideas! I am super open to ideas and would love to have a conversation to make sure we are both excited for the story to come. Some of my favorite tropes are:

☆Enemies to Lovers

☆Sunshine Boy x Moody Boy

☆Forbidden Romance

Some general ideas I have are:

~ Pirates- Pirate captain kidnaps son of important Navy Captain to ensure his escape from the harbor he found himself surrounded by the Royal Navy in.

~ Game of Thrones style Fantasy- Dragons, war, lust, betrayal. Gotta love it.

~ Vampire x Human/Hunter- I always love a good Enemies to Lovers/ Forbidden romance so add the two together? Magic.

~ Deaf Composer x Journalist looking for his next big story. (This one was a story I created by myself a few years back and just haven't had the guts to finish it, so it'd be really cool to collaborate and see what comes of it! )

Let me know if you'd like to team up and create something cool!

Thank you for your time!

~ Capn

Back
Top Bottom