MxM Make Me Your Dog

Currently reading:
MxM Make Me Your Dog

Rioner

An Obedient Puppy
Local time
Tomorrow 8:23 AM

Ello! Thanks for dropping in! So, we will start out simple. A little bit about me. You can call me Rioner. I am an Aussie. I have lived in Australia all my life, though lately I have been debating on moving to the US. I am 25 years old and I am an architect. I have been roleplaying for about 5 years, so I consider myself a decent writer. Many of you might be wondering. When will I be active? Well. There is a high chance we have time differences. But, my time, I wake up around 6 am every morning and I trying to be on as much as I can for those in the US. I can assure you there will be at least a reply a day if we get something started!

My rules? I don't have very many. Here are the few that I do have...
No one liners.
At last two paragraphs.
Keep me updated If you get busy.
Do not post in my thread. If you do, I will not be roleplaying with you.
Respect me, and I will respect you.

My strict, hard nos? No bestiality, no scat, no vomit, no watersports, no feet, no nekos or animal humanoids, and no pregnancy.

My kinks? I love anything dark, anything uncomfortable. Gags, blindfolds, heavy bondage, rape, face fucking, cock and ball torture (especially), knife play, etc. Ask if you want more details.

My characters? I will only play a submissive male. Now. I could only put one prefix on my thread. I am looking for BOTH mxm and mxf.

Settings? I can do any setting. Modern, sci-fi, fantasy, medieval, etc. I do not do fandoms though. My all time favorite is modern and realistic. I LOVE NONCON. I want more non consensual than consensual. Its just way more fun for me. But I will do both for sure.

Pairings? I am mostly looking for Master and Slave, Mistress and Slave, or Owner and Pet. What I am mostly looking for at the moment is pet play. I would love for my character to be forced into being someones slave, and slowly turned into a dog. Wear a tail butt plug, be led around on the leash, not allowed on furniture, eat from bowls on the floor, etc. You get the picture and I'm sure you can think of way more ideas. Pony play would be fun as well.

So. If you are interested in trying something with me, please send me a PM where we can discuss ideas!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom