MxF Back from a Hiatus, who wants to first dibs? 1x1 rp search

Currently reading:
MxF Back from a Hiatus, who wants to first dibs? 1x1 rp search

Big_Payback

Count
Local time
Today 5:11 AM
Hello women of the Inner Sanctum, hopefully you find something you like.

I have 12+ years of erp experience and even more of casual rp experience. I normally post at about 2 paragraphs per post, but can alter one way or the other to match up with a partner (I aim to please, not underwhelm or overwhelm).

I have a f list of my kinks (will share upon request), I am willing to negotiate if there is something in my maybes or not on the list.

I will admit I have a weakness for monster girls (nekos, kitsune, harpies, and anything else on the monster girl encyclopedia wiki (will share a link of them if you are unfamiliar), but I am completely satisfied with a human partners as well lol.

Here are a couple of plots for some roleplay ideas.

SciFi: in this ro, my character is the last human or the two of us are the last 2 humans. Separately we were captured after Earth was caught in the crossfire of intergalactic conflict. My character was a pilot for an intergalactic federation, hence why he was off planet when it happened (I encourage my partner to cook up their own history, I am not a control freak). Our characters end in the clutches of some Alien Conservationalists, that have some extremist practices. Our characters get put in the same enclosure with the insinuation that the pair are to breed and continue the human race (either through procreation or cross breeding). The pair begin to plan an escape, not wanting their offspring to become a glorified lab rat or zoo animal to their captors.

Medeival: These are the easiest to cook up for me, so instead of plots I will put some medeival pairings I like;

Princess x guard or knight
Adventurer x adventurer (companions or rivals)
Familiar x mage/summoner
Kidnapped princess x theif (with a heart of gold) who steals her from her kidnappers.
Feel free to suggest any on your mind

Modern:
I am a sucker for any slice of life be it fantasy or realistic.

I also have an idea for a superhero x superheroine idea for an rp if that is your wheelhouse.

If I ever do a fandom, I cannot do it as a canonical character, only as an OC. I do not mind exploring another person's world but I do not prefer playing the character from those worlds... sometimes feels like it limits my choices.

Last edited:
I do like slice of life but haven't done medevil in a while, hit me up and we can start discussions?

Finally wrapped up with work. Thanks for waiting. I got some time to plan and maybe start before I record my podcast tonight.

Last edited:
I do enjoy some slice of life either being realistic or fantasy now. Can you PM back to me and we can discuss it more please and thanks.

Sorry, I am looking for MxF roleplays. I appreciate the interest but am interest roleplaying with female partners.

Do you have an open spot and are you interested in redoing your Sci-fi plot still? It's along the lines of some of my interests.

Would also do harpy, kitsune, merfolk etc. I'm a sucker for fantasy anything

Back
Top Bottom