On The Hunt │A 1x1 Search

Currently reading:
On The Hunt │A 1x1 Search

Local time
Today 2:37 AM
About Me

Hello there! I'm going to try to keep this sweet and short, so try to bear with me.

I'm lucky, rin, or whatever else you'd like to call me, and I'm on the hunt for some one x one rps. I've been rping for a long time, and as such am a legal adult, so I'd prefer any partner of mine to be one as well.

When rping I do my best to be mindful of my grammar and punctuation, though I'm not obsessive about it. Honestly, I'm pretty laid back, and just looking to get back into the groove of rping again after being away for a while.

What I'm Looking For

m/m or f/m, not really a big fan of f/f, sorry!

• We can write a lot together, we can write a little, either is fine. Let's just give each other something to work with each post, and we're golden.

• You've got a specific craving? Great, toss it at me. I rp for fun, so I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine. I want us both to be enjoying the rp after all. In line with that, I greatly prefer multiple characters per rp.

• I'm into romance, and have trouble maintaining interest in an rp if there isn't any. This doesn't mean I'm looking for love at first look, I actually like some slow burn, but platonic isn't really for me.

• While I'm not opposed to smut writing, I still want to maintain some sort of plot in our story. So, down for plot with smut, or just simply fading to black. Whatever my partner is comfortable with. We can talk limits on a person to person basis.

Anime fcs only, as I just cannot get into using real life fcs.

• I try to be active daily to chat, and to post frequently throughout the week. Normally, I'm free after 4:30 p.m. (est) everyday, though if I'm not I'll do my best to let you know.

Pairings

non-fandom

• thief x detective

• thief x rival thief

• gang member x cop/undercover cop

• trapped player x aware npc

• vampire x hunter

• guardian angel x unlucky human

• werewolf x imprinted on vampire

• dragon x rider

• superhero x villain

• superhero x disgraced/retired superhero

• monster hunter x monster

• exorcist x demon

fandoms (ocs unless otherwise stated)

• dragon age

• mass effect

• pacific rim

• harvest moon/rune factory/stardew valley (all characters are 21+)

word bank

• arranged marriage

• apocalypse (zombie or otherwise)

• a/b/o dynamics, yes I am trash.

• single parents

• enemies into lovers

• unlikely soulmates

• star crossed lovers

• reincarnation

• getting isekai'd together

Starter Plots

Dragon shifter/rival dragon rider x Dragon rider

A seething hatred has brewed between neighboring countries for as long as history can possibly date back, and with recent events the thoroughly strained tensions have reached the point of snapping. Frequent murders—of both humans and shifters alike—have been reported in high number along a barely marked border, yet the distinguished death of one of the king's cared for court alongside a beloved figure in the Shifter community has sparked a near war. Both nations understand that neither would come out of such a battle unscathed, and so countless measures have been relied upon to craft a begrudging state of momentary peace. it's unfortunate that one of the conditions—outside of numerous trade agreements and the sharing of societal advancements—resulted in the marriage of the king's eldest child to the dragon shifters eldest child has come to pass. It's no secret that both harbor a hatred for each other due to species differences and conflicts, yet their feud bleeds into a more personal basis as well.

Skeptics already exist to criticize the agreement that was reached—there were a number of outspoken voices opposed on both sides—yet most understand the fine balance that hinges on the success of this marriage, and none are too welcoming of the consequences should it fail. Displeased with the circumstances, there is little to do but tolerate for the sake of not seeing one's home nation forcefully thrown into flames, but that doesn't mean the image presented in public continues to exist in private.

Demon x Lonely human who keeps summoning them

"I want to sell you my soul."

It's a phrase so commonly heard that the demon is certain it would haunt their dreams if they required sleep. Despite being praised as a powerful being, even they cannot fight against the binds of those meager mortals that dare summon them. There is no prize that must be offered for being called upon, yet they at least have to show and formally turn away those who request their aid. Normally a human takes threats of decapitation seriously after their soul is deemed useless, but there is a particular thorn in their side that refuses to be displaced. Determined not to waste an iota of their precious reserves on so clearly an unimportant annoyance, numerous attempts are made to intimidate the burdensome hyena that continues to heckle him. Constantly spending time with a needy human that won't grant them a moment's peace is an easy way to grate on already thin nerves, yet the demon has slowly become accustomed to continuously being called, as hell is no paradise to be trapped within. It's worrisome that they come to anticipate the summoning of a mere mortal, but they can't truly break free, and so continues the cycle they are certain will be the end of them.

Transported to a new world, gotta work together or we'll die...again

It was an accident. dislike finally boiled over into an outright brawl, and the two never even saw the car going sixty in a thirty-five zone until it was on top of them. Perhaps fighting in the street wasn't the wisest of ideas, but none of that mattered as eyes snapped open in a world wholly unlike the one they'd always known. Powers that were previously thought impossible are capable of being earned, but the danger of creatures and persons alike that inhabit the land lead one to err towards caution if they desire to live long. Cooperation is vital, and despite hating each other's guts there's no choice but to forge an alliance. Trials and tribulations still reside ahead, yet it's surely better than death--or at least one can only hope it is.

Something similar to being transported to an rpg based world after dying, and these two went together after perishing in the same accident. Can't just solo it, so they're forced to figure shit out, or else run the risk of passing on to who knows where.

Last edited:
I gotta say they all sound interesting and finally, a person who agrees with me about slow burning romances...not this teenage love at first sight stuff.

So the two that really stick out to me are the dragon rider x dragon rider or dragon shifter rp (I have a dragon rider character and their dragon for that...two actually I think) and then the third one seems like world building which I enjoy. If interested, feel free to talk to me in PMs. Discord tends to limit your typing unless you're nitro so I can understand not being a fan of it.

I love slow burns and I'm a sucker for a good plot so count me in!

The Demon x Lonely Human plot is really interesting and I'd be totally down to write that. I'm also a fan of the undercover cop x gang member pairing or the trapped player x unaware npc. Honestly most of these sound like a lot of fun and I'm pretty flexible when it comes to genre so if there's something that you really have a hankering for let me know and feel free to shoot me a DM :)

I love slow burns and anything fantasy was wondering if you would be ok with me suggesting a pairing or plot I had in mind?

Back
Top Bottom