Unspecified Read Me! (Please)

gatorteef

Disgraced Alien Princess
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:01 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello! I am Riley, better known around here as Teefies, Lady Red, or the distinguished Bone Doctor, and I am taking matters into my own hands. After suffering from writer's block for nearly a year now, I've decided that it's time to jump back into the fray and get to RPing with you lovely people. I've never been one to beat around the bush, so here's what's about to go down. I'm going to tell you a little bit about me and how I write, and then I'm going to tell you all my glorious ideas. And then I'm going to hit post, and hopefully someone out there will venture to the non-sexual threads and find this lovingly crafted cry for writers. So, I might as well get started.

I've been writing on and off for most of my life, and I find that it's easier to get my ideas rolling when I have a partner to bounce things off of. I genuinely enjoy a collaborative writing experience, which is why I'm saying this now, and in bold letters so it doesn't get lost: I want you to share your ideas with me. If you see a post-apocalyptic plot that you might be interested in but you want to add sick robo-people with laser guns, you've gotta let me know. Otherwise, how are we going to get to write about sick robo-people with laser guns?

In addition to my request that you bring whatever you have to the table, I also request a little bit of patience. I have a full time job, both as a humble salesperson and a home maker. My replies will be sporadic, but I aim for at least one a day and more on Sundays. I write in third person, past tense only, and most posts will be at least two well written paragraphs. More, if I've got more to work with. If we're writing a fandom based RP, I won't be maining any canon characters. They can be mentioned in passing, but the story that we build should focus on our characters. The singular exception to this rule is Ouran High School Host Club, because reasons. If it ain't that, don't ask me to write canon. As an aside, and I really shouldn't have to say this in this forum, I am not interested in smut. Characters can have romantic relationships, but I request a simple fade to black when the bedroom becomes involved.

Is that all the housekeeping out of the way? I think it is. On to the fun stuff.

Fandoms I'm a part of:
-Fallout (Specifically New Vegas. 4 is trash and I will die on that hill.)
-Undertale
-Ouran High School Host Club
-MCU, kinda sorta. Superhero burnout is real.

Non-Fandom Settings and Vague Ideas:
-Anything post-apocalyptic, whether it be nuclear or zombie. (I think nuclear is just cooler, though.)
-Urban fantasy - Orcs with iPhones, nightclubs for vampires, a fashion runway populated by high elves. Just have fun with it.
-Retellings of classic fairy tales
-Dark fantasy
-Futuristic sci-fi

This list will be added to and modified as inspiration strikes, and I'll bump it accordingly. If anything you've seen catches your interest, or if you have some ideas of your own kicking around that just have to be written out, send me a message and we'll go from there. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to writing with you soon.

Back
Top Bottom