Request & Rules

Currently reading:
Request & Rules

Local time
Today 9:15 AM
Roleplaying Rules:

»———————————◦•♛•◦———————————«

● Not the person in the pictures or the actors. On occasion I will use Tiger pictures, as well.

● No drama zone or bullying allowed.

● Not a smut or er*t*c roleplayer

● I will not accept any wrestlers, bdsm, smut, er*t*ca , ooc minors, drama kings and drama queens, or any racism at all.

● I do Supernatural themed verses and crossovers.

● No rude behavior

● I write in the Third-person ONLY.

● I use a writing format when I write. Setting, and Word Counter, when I write, so that I cover all bases.

● I am single and only accept someone who has chemestry with my character, only we have written together and then talked it over. My character is not a S.L.U.T and will not sleep around nor cheat on you.

● If I get into an RP group, their replies will go first. I will get to you when I am able too.

● I write from 300 words and above, that is 3 Paragraphs or more. I will write nothing less.

● Don't rush me to reply. I may have other things to do in rl or online. I will get to you when I am able too. If I haven't replied for a month, then poke me and we can talk it over, I may have gotten busy and forgot, it happens.

● I am not a friend collector. I will do activity checks. I Will have it at the begining of each month. I will give you a full week (7) days to reply back to me. If by the 7 days, and no reply I will message you. If you want to rp, then lets do so. I hate being a number.

»———————————◦•♛•◦———————————«

Seeking TVD, TO, Legacies and Cross-overs, no Smut or Erotica.

I'm looking for supernatural themes. Kidnapping, slight torture and drama.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom