MxF Revolutionary or Civil War rp

Currently reading:
MxF Revolutionary or Civil War rp

AHeartlessNobody

Dragon Rider
Local time
Today 8:19 AM
Hi! I am looking for someone to do a revolutionary war or civil war based rp. Obviously this would be a historical rp. I figure myself and my partner can come up with specifics, though I do have a few ideas for pairings. I'm looking for someone who can at least put in two to three paragraphs. All characters would be 18+. I am okay with one or two intimate and heated scenes, especially if we decide for the two characters are kind reckless romantics. But this rp will definitely be story lead and not smut based.

For pairings, heres what I had in mind:

British Solider x Colonist Woman- The woman's brother is training with other colonists in shooting and other skills to fight against the British. the woman's family is forced to house a British solider through the quartering act and they must keep the brother's trainings a secret. And of course sparks begin to fly between the solider and woman, despite her distaste for the British soldiers being in the colonies.

Hessian's daughter x Colonist Solider- The daughter came with her father when he was hired by the British to fight in the colonies. She became a camp follower, taking care of mundane tasks, like sewing, cooking, and washing. One day she gets captured by the colonist soldiers, where one takes a liking to her. Some romance blossoming, perhaps a language barrier where they have to learn from each other.

Union Solider x Confederate Woman OR British Woman x Colonist Solider- The woman is a camp follower due to her brother fighting for the British or confederates. After a battle, she stumbles upon a solider of the enemy who is injured with a bullet wound trying to clean it and fix it up. Deciding against better judgement to alert her nearby soldiers, she helps the man doctor his wound and sends him on his way. This continues to be an ongoing thing where they keep running into each other between battles and developing a romance.

Union Solider x Confederate Solider- The young man and young woman in this one have known each other since they were young. Grew up together and perhaps were young lovers a few years prior. Only when their families found out, her father disapproved of him and took his daughter away. The man either flees north or moves north (depending on the situation with the girl's father if he threatened the lad or had people come after him). Now that the Civil War has kicked off, the man has joined as a Union solider, while the young woman, desperate to do something more with her life and escape her home, disguises herself and joins the war as a confederate solider. You can imagine what comes next X'D The two meet again and all sorts of drama happens.

Anyway, those are the pairings I have. If you have any in mind, I'm interested to hear as well! Shoot me a pm if interested.

Hey, id like to try this with you if you are still interested and searching for someone?

Back
Top Bottom