Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:20 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Sanctum Dwellers,

The Inner Sanctum was initially founded to serve as a refugee camp to allow partners to reconnect, when the administrators found themselves in the same position as many of you are today. Your favourite site shut down without a word.

In keeping with that spirit, this thread will serve as a place for refugees from various defunct roleplaying sites to announce themselves and their old usernames (if applicable), as well as those of any former partners they are seeking. We ask that this thread NOT be used for discussion, just for single announcement posts, so that names are easily browsed. Bear in mind that site rules regarding contact information will be strictly enforced—this is for usernames and lists of former partners only.

And remember, if you help any of your partners find us, please be sure to let a member the staff know so you can be awarded your "Corrupting Influence" medal

Welcome to all new members and we hope you enjoy your new roleplaying sanctum!!!

I was from GP when it shut down last year, same username as I have here. I have found most of my partners but am still looking for someone with the username jasonthorn from there, if anyone knows of them it would be greatly appreciated if you could redirect them to me!

I've been here for a while, doing rps in tandem with Dream Realms but seeing as it's been shut down randomly I do have a few partners I hope to find and reconnect with if they end up here.

I feel awful about not remembering their users perfectly so if anyone from DR recognizes my picture (it's the same for both accounts here and there) and knows me by Suspicious Muffins, I'd love to be messaged by them.

I was also known as Eternal Love (But with a different picture) on Ash Moon Owl and New Horizon so if anyone is from either of those sites they can message me too!

Good day. I like some other came over from Dream Realms.

I'm operating under the same name as there, make it a little easier for those to locate me. I also have the same name from Valenth before it closed down a few years ago.

Looking for Mediocritys Muse (Dream Realms), and Peacekeeper Knight (Dream Realms).

Last edited:
This was a LOOOOOONG time ago, but if anyone from RPGC found their way over here somehow and hasn't recognized my exact same username, it me! Hi! Come say hi. Things were a mess over there, I was a mess over there heh, but let's start over and try again.

<3

Hello!

My name is Cat_Lady,

Seeking: Anitabonita (I don't think I'm spelling this right....but the characters we were playing with were Shayden x Janat.)

The site randomly just closed it's doors.....I'm heartbroken to have lost some of my amazing partners. I hope to find all of them! Unfortunately I'm pretty crap at remembering names so I only remember 1 specific partner. I'm sure if I see them in the forums though I'll recognize them fairly easily! Or they will remember me, this is the same username I had on that site as well!

Hugs and kisses for all my refugee friends.....it's always a hard pill to swallow when a website disappears like this, I've had it happen to me a couple times in the past. Never gets any easier.<3

Well, where to start guess it's by first saying I'm Rose for the Hunter, I went by this name on other rp sites previously as well.

The two I can remember are House of Eros and as many of the more recent people that have appeared I too am from Guilty Pleasures. Both sites I had a bad experience on but I am here now. If you're looking for me or just want to chat feel free to shoot a pm at me :)

Dream Realms Refugee, go by CasualAdventurer here and there. Some call me Cas or Cass. Nice to see some familiar faces, but I hope to see a few more.

Twilight, my devoted. You really know how to make a dom blush.

Anita Break, my partner in crime. Hope to build more worlds with you, and blow them up together.

And a somewhat new friend. I'm mortified with myself for not memorizing your username, but you're still special to me. Your profile picture was your character from Sims, which you've gone on record stating that you spent too much time on. You played your Indigo to my Devon. You share my love for long-windedness, and it's style in writing. If only we had more time.

I'm not very new to the sanctum but I came from Dream Realms as well. My username over there is the exact same.

Partners I'm looking for:
Tamriel
BloodyProfessional
Eva Sitara
Twilight
LadySilverDragon

That is if they join
I'm from DR too. I keep in touch with Bloody Professional so I will let him know you are looking for him! I've been trying to get him to join this site for like a solid 6 months now lol

Good day. I like some other came over from Dream Realms.

I'm operating under the same name as there, make it a little easier for those to locate me. I also have the same name from Valenth before it closed down a few years ago.

Looking for Mediocritys Muse (Dream Realms), and Peacekeeper Knight (Dream Realms).
Hey there ! I came from DR too and I'm actually friends with Peacekeeper Knight . I can let him know you are looking for him if you would like ! I had a couple rp's with him myself and we just assumed the site was temporarily down lol

Hey there ! I came from DR too and I'm actually friends with Peacekeeper Knight . I can let him know you are looking for him if you would like ! I had a couple rp's with him myself and we just assumed the site was temporarily down lol
That would be most helpful. I tried contacting the staff through Twitter but got no answers on what happened. I am hoping its just temporary but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom