All Sea Witches Seeking Love/ Directors Inspiration

BritAllie

Anglophile CMA/future associates grad
Staff member
Herald
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:39 AM
The bios are below, along with a statement from each person. For more information about what I'm looking for in a partner, please check out my request thread. For samples including these characters here. Please check out my basic thread as well, for more in depth information about me. Here

Sea Witches Seeking Love

Aurora Venus Simon
In Use: No
Race: Siren/Snake shifter
Ethnicity: Greek,Spanish,Anglo Saxon
Hair: Brown with light purple streaks, long and thick.
Eyes: Blue
Markings: She has scale shaped birthmarks on her left bicep. A lime green eel shaped tail with sleek shiny scales when shifted.
Tattoos: Back(Corral along her sides form a "frame" that make it appear one is looking through a hole in the reef, a shiny ultraviolet castle, with a broken tower that is lying on the sea bottom near it. The cake topper her fathers had is lying among the corral.), plans on getting more to represent her family.
Piercings: Yes
Measurements: 44 G
Height: 5'11
Weight: ?
Orientation: Pansexual
Skills: Singing sophrano(unofficial), archery, Swimming, Gymnastics, Cross Country.
Powers: She controls fire, basic orbs. Telepathy: She can understand marine animals. She has advanced speed in the water, with her tail. Special attack: Roman Candle (Fire orb that explodes like fireworks, even under water.) Siren song: She has the ability to manipulate people into following her commands if she sings with ill intent.
Weaknesses: She cannot make the fire, merely manipulate the flame. The Roman Candle cannot burn through flame retardant clothing, but it has limited range under water, 10 feet. She cannot make anyone do anything against their own morals like a priest kill a church goer,etc. When submerged in water, she gets dark grey and purple scales scattered all over her body.
Personality: Charismatic and a good communicator. She easily draws people in her bubble. Shes a social butterfly and has learned to listen better. With those she loves, she is very affectionate, and genuine but to her public, she can come off as self centered and bossy.
Face claim: This woman (Still looking for actoress/model)
Pets: Wilma (Black short haired Squik, with purple streaks in her mane. Named after Wilma Rudolph)
Kids: N/A
Background:
Misc:
She's the oldest of her siblings. They were born via surrogate to her dads.The mom is a siren.
Music: She likes Danity Kane, explicit rap music for work outs. Motivation Podcasts.

Statement: I'm not looking for commitment, mostly someone who accepts me for all my flaws. There's plenty there, and I'm always striving to do better. I come from a big family, and I'm close to them. I'm the oldest of quadruplets. My dads are amazing people, very humble. I have a degree in business, and love traveling. The most important thing in a relationship to me, is that we can be vulnerable with each other. I'm okay with casual dating but if I find someone I can commit to, it will be monogamous. They have to be okay with accompanying me to visit my family occasionally. I'll want to show them off, of course.

When I was younger, I was a terrible listener. I hurt people, for the sake of my reputation, and it hurt me. I got the help I needed and now I realize sometimes all people need is someone to be there for them, not advice. If your looking for a woman who can party all night but still be serious when appropriate, than call me. If the romance doesn't spark, we can be friends. Unless your looking for just a one night stand with a hot model, than Fuck you. I want brains and body. That's what Tinder is for.
-----------

Hemera Artemis Simon
In Use: No
Race: Siren/Snake shifter Hybrid
Ethnicity: Greek,Spanish,Anglo Saxon
Hair: Dark Brown, with dark purple streaks. long and straight.
Eyes: Green
Markings: She has scale shaped birthmarks on her right hip. Black snake tail with shimmering purple scales scattered in it when in hybrid form.
Tattoos: N/A
Piercings: Yes
Measurements: 46 I
Height: 6'0
Weight:
Orientation: Demisexual
Skills: Singing. Math, and coding. Multilingual (Turkish, Mandarin, Greek,French) learning Spanish.
Powers: She controls water. Basic water orbs, and water manipulation. Special attack: Anaconda Attack (She can turn an orb into a snake that drowns or bites her enemies.) Sirens tongue: She can get attention easily by singing, it's strongest underwater. But she modified the attack to use it when she isn't singing. A side effect is the victim/those who hear it, will have short term memory loss, depending on how strong she made it. (Basic attack)
Weaknesses: Extreme heat will dry up the moisture in the air. The "snake" in her special attack cannot grow past 10 feet. With no voice, her persuasion power won't work.
Personality: She is secretive but a very good listener/observer. She comes off as reserved but when attacked she uses her skills to humiliate others. She is the poster child for "Beware the quiet ones". A bit anti social, but she calls it Anti Drama.
Pets: Kathrine (Squik. Black longhair with purple fur on stomach, left front paw, and her head. Named after Kathrine Johnson of NASA. Loves strawberry mochi)
Kids: N/A
Face claim: Gina Rodriguez
Background: She and her siblings were born via a surrogate, to Nathan and Alanzo Simon. Her mother is a siren and they used a scientific method to ensure their kids were a mix of both of them.
Misc:
*She eats multiple small snacks daily to maintain energy, mixed with the normal meals.
*Prefers instrumental music, but will listen to international bands. BLACKPINK, K/DA, Billie EIlish

Statement :
This is awkward, can't you read my bio? I don't like to talk about myself. I suppose if you wanted to know who I am, look at my family. I am a creature who can influence people with my voice. I prefer not to though, it's rude. I feel most comfortable when in front of a moniter, or cuddling with my family.

I don't think it's possible to find an ideal match for myself. I like it when people respect my boundaries, and allow me to warm up to them. My past relationship was with a pair of siblings/friends who understood me. I'm looking for a poly relationship, of the Triad catagory, and Polyfidelity. My partners would have to accept I enjoy working. I would much rather code for 12 hours without eating or sleeping, than socialize with people who don't see my mind. I am a living being who identifies as female and I deserve love just like anyone else, especially my siblings.

Ideas: She signs up for a shifter dating service.(One person controls both her partners.)

The Directors Inspiration

Name: Aries Marshall Karmane (can be found in NPC. Looking for right partner)
Race: Demonborn
Height: 6'5
Weight: Lean Muscle
Ethnicity: German,Swedish,English
Hair: Dirty Blonde, shoulder length
Eyes: Blue with gold flecks.
Tattoos: Family crest on the back of his neck. Left sleeve (The happy/sad theater masks, Aries zodiac sign. Rainbow colored roses growing around a sword. Equals sign.
Markings:
Piercings: Ears, left nipple, Prince Albert.
Orientation: Gay, open to poly relationships
Personality: Dominate in relationships. He is laid back, but protective of his friends.
Power: Advanced healing, speed, and strength= standard. Special: Able to create and maintain an exact replica of himself. He can see through his replica's eyes.
Weakness: His control over his replica is limited by 80 feet. Once he's unconscious, the replica will disappear. Holy water will scald him.
Style: Boho
Misc-
His mother is a therapist and into Astrology.
His father is a well known true crime author.
Three sisters- Older twin sisters died of SIDS. Younger sister (Tranquila Aquarius Karmane, age 20)

Statement-

I don't think I have a type. I've been with men of various body types, and occupations. I find myself drawn to those who are artistic or at least willing to consider there's things out there we won't understand. I'm committed to creating plays and my job. The two things are separate. When I'm writing, I'm focused on getting the ideas out of my head, where as when I'm directing I focus on the well being of the cast and crew.

I don't judge people based on their pasts or kinks, as long as they aren't illegal. I've had many partners, and it's well known I'm a top, with a mild voyeurism kink. I'm not looking to settle down and start a family at this point in my life, but I'm not opposed to it, if it does happen. Communication is vital in any relationship, and I will always be honest with people. I spoil my lovers, to the best of my ability.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom