Any SFW Modern Magic RP

Currently reading:
Any SFW Modern Magic RP

t0nk

The Ashen One
Local time
Today 12:04 PM
Ok so, first off gotta say, this is like, my first time posting, so if I'm doing something wrong, just tell me, please.

Okay so my idea is as follows.
The universe was created by a goddess named Aeya and her servant Sylvia, Sylvia doesnt possess many powers, as shes just a servant, not a god really.
Humans exist in this universe and they have the power of telekenesis, not many humans can use it, but the few who can are usually outcasted, as they are seen as threats to society.
Well humans progress like they do in our world, except one day, Aeya decides humans have gone too far and she wants to reset the universe, Sylvia disagrees and begs Aeya to let the humans live, Aeya says if Sylvia can bring a human, or maybe a group, to Aeya, at the center of the universe, and beat Aeya in a battle, Aeya will let the humans continue in life on earth.

Thats just my idea, sorry if its bad, I know it's one huge run on sentence, I just love this idea a lot. I'd play Sylvia and Aeya, and maybe some other enemies and such.

Thanks for reading all the way through, let me know if you're interested.

The idea of a deity's servant gathering humans to fight her master for the human race sounds like a cool plot to me.

Given from the thread title that it would be in a modern setting, I would like to know if the setting permits humans to have powers other than telekinesis, or if telekinesis is the only ability available for human characters?

I was thinking something like, the mind of a human being something special compared to other creatures, they possess abilities that other entities don't they just don't know how to use it.
So I guess Telekenesis wouldn't be the only power, but I feel like mind abilities would be the base.

Back
Top Bottom